𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

DATE & TIME : April 20, 1969 - 4:50 PM

The Final Bell had rung 50 minutes ago with most of the student body had already been picked up by their parents or gotten on their bikes home. However, in the classroom of Mr. Tsuchigomori, lies two students named Amane Yugi and Y/N L/N. 

The sun lights up the room through the large window and shines onto the two students and Tsuchigomori. The students are in their desks in the front row, facing directly at Tsuchigomori's desk. The classroom was silent with the ticking of the clock, reminding them of each minute passing. 

The loud silence broke with Tsuchigomori leaning back on his chair and rubbed his two fingers on top of his left eyebrow. He spoke, "I never thought of you two being in detention, yet here you are." 

Amane and Y/N had no comment but, the two knew what they would have said. The two were shocked that they were here but, this is the cost of seeing beauty. 

"Sneakily staying on school grounds on after-school hours. Really? I seen kids skipping school but, not staying after-school without any permission or rightful reason." continued Tsuchigomori. "I would love to know why you would two wanted to stay after school."

Amane spoke up first, or more so mumbled, "We just want to see the stars. It's nicer on the school rooftop." 

"You guys wanted to see the stars? Why not use a telescope and look at them from your backyards?" deadpanned Tsuchigomori.

"Do you realize how expensive telescopes are? They are about 8,000 yen!" remarked Y/N.

"Right. I forget where you come from. Anyways, since you two are in detention, punishment must be served." said Tsuchigomori.

Tsuchigomori stood up and walked across the room and opened a closet. He grabbed a couple of items and returned to them. He placed the items on each of their desks. The moment the duo saw these items made them groan loudly. 

On both of their desks lies two rubber gloves, a sponge, a duster, and a metal bucket. "You two are cleaning this classroom until dusk. You have to mop, sponge, and dust this place top to bottom." Tsuchigomori grabs and hands them the metal buckets, "You have to fill them by grabbing them from the pool and mixing it with a bit of soap in bathroom." 

These instructions made Amane and Y/N dread going home, knowing well they will stay here for a while and their parents will probably whoop them, or just yell at them if lucky. 

The two grab the buckets and exit the classroom to fill them with water. They both march their way to the pool. "This is so unfair, we have detention for staying here late. Yet those kids who skip class don't." whined Y/N. Amane nodded in agreement. "I mean the school's rooftop is much more safer than mine. Especially yours." said Amane.

"Your roof are slides to death. Mine are like donut holes. The minute you try to walk on them, you fall through." said the (h/c)-haired  student. Y/N lived in a rough neighborhood in the working class. Although, she had loving parents, so that was a bonus. On the other hand, Amane lived in splendor and was rather wealthy compared to most kids.

"Also, we would go to the library to do homework. Why would you give a kid detention for doing homework?" said Amane. "More like tutoring you on Math!" Y/N laughed. Amane's face went from a frustrated one to a whining face. "Come on! You know how much I hate math! I never pay attention to that class!" whined Amane. He hated Math Class more than anything, meanwhile, his best friend, Y/N, was a math genius. I suppose opposites attract.

The duo has made it to the Pool and scooped some water into the bucket. Amane didn't realize how heavy the bucket will become after you put a lot of water in it. So, he almost fell into the pool but, managed to save himself by grabbing the railing. However, his shoes and socks got soaked, which made him mad. 

Y/N, as usual, laughed at him and helped him to get more water into his bucket. After getting some water, they made their way to the Girls' Bathroom in the 2nd floor to mix the water with some soap. 

Amane took of his shoes and socks, making him walking barefoot on school grounds. This made Y/N start laughing like a hyena. As Amane should be irritated by Y/N's constant teasing and laughing, it actually soothes him in a way, reassures him that everything is okay.  

That is what made them so astronomical to him.