★ The Blessed Waters

「DATE AND TIME: August 29, 2022 - 4:30 PM」

★ HANAKO'S POV -

I has a hot minute since I seen my beloved Y/N. This is probably the longest I have gone without them in 50 years! I mean Yashiro is entertaining but, never as entertaining as my beloved. I can't to see their face again!

"Hanako-san? Are you okay? You stopped."

I snapped out of my fantasy.  I have been thinking about Y/N too much lately. A lot more than I usually do. I mean I knew that I think about them a lot but, not as much I do now. 

"Hanako-san??"

"Sorry Yashiro, I was thinking."

"So, where is this friend of yours?" 

"There are in the back of the school. Follow me!" I grabbed her wrist to hurry her up.

We ran to the swimming pool. The swimming pool was big and the water was clear as glass. The flowers and the trees nearby were at full bloom and looked well-taken of. Y/N was always caring about their boundary. 

I saw a glowing pink lily on a vase on a bench. I grabbed the lily and held it in my hand. This flower takes me back.

"How is it glowing?" Nene asked

"You will find out." I said

"Y/N!! IT'S YOUR FAVORITE PERSON!" I screamed out

A ripple erupted from the pool and no one.

"Hi"

Nene screamed at the sight of Y/N. 

"You called me, Hanako-kun?" 

"Yes, indeed I did. Look Y/N, it's our flower~" I grabbed their waist with one arm and showed them the flower.

"Eh? Where did you get that??" 

"Your flower..?" asked Nene

"You know the matching mermaid scales?" I told Nene. She nodded.

"This is kinda like that. It's a matchmaking flower!" 

"Wait, you guys are linked??" yelled Nene.

"Yup, we are!"

(FLASHBACK)

"Hey, Y/N!"

"Yes, Hanako-kun?"

"Isn't this lily so beautiful?"

"Yes, it is! Gimme it!"

The color of the white lily changes to a pink color and starts to glow 

"Hanako, this is a matchmaking lily-"

"Got you." 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Basically how these work is one person kisses a white lily and gives it to the person they desire and if they accept it, it ties their fates together to a unbreakable bond of love and trust!" I said

"So, you guys are in love??"

"No, this punk over here tricked me and now our fates are tied." Y/N said as they shoved me off of them. 

"Oh where are my manners? I am Y/N, the number 8 of the Seven Mysteries, Shimizu of The Blessed Waters! Nice to meet you.."

"Ah! Nene Yashiro, first year in Class A in High School!"

"Nice to meet you, Nene"

"So, Hanako-san, you are telling me...I could have used the flowers instead of this mermaid scale??"

"Yeah, but you had to summon her in order to use it. You already summoned me and tied to me, so the flower will have no effect on you or Minamoto-senpai!"

"But, you have two ties!"

"First of, I am a ghost, so things are different. Second of, the intensity and status of the two bonds are different."

"But that is not what we are here for exactly."

"Hold your horses here, you guys ate mermaid scales!?" screamed Y/N.

They slapped me across the face.

"OW"

"I thought shit didn't hurt for you!"

"Sorryyyyy, please forgive me! I hate it when you are mad at me! It makes me what to cry." I said, teary-eyed.

"Quit the crocodile tears." They grabbed a alcohol bottle from behind their back and started drinking from it. 

"Here they go again with the alcohol..."

"You can drink??" yelled Nene.

"Yeah, I mean, I am dead so, none of this affects me."

They threw the bottle into the pool, which vanished to little bubbles. 

"So, you two have a forged bond. And she can already turn into a fish prior to you eating it, right Hanako-kun?"

"Yup."

"I have no control of this as I am not a mermaid nor I am in this bond so, the only advice I will say is that if you want to break the bond, you have to go the Great Mermaid and plead for her blood. Her blood has the power of break that bond."

"However, that means he can't grant your wish and you will turn into a fish permanently."