★ The Misaki Stairs: Part 3

「DATE AND TIME: September 2, 2022 - 12:30 PM」

★ Y/N'S POV -

I ended my phone call with Tsukasa and started to lock-pick my way out to help Hanako-kun and the others.

And I know what are you are going to say, didn't Tsukasa kill you? or why are you being so nice to him? First ofI am not like Amane who constantly holds grudges. Plus, if I am going to be stuck with him in the same school for the rest of my days, I got to let go. 

And yes, I know he isn't the real Tsukasa, why do you think people call me crazy?

Anyways, I freed myself from the cage and climbed over the door and fell face-planted on the other side. 

"Y/N! YOUR FREE!" said Kou, "Do you need a hand?"

"Thanks" I took Kou's hand up, and honestly, Kou has a gorgeous face. I don't know how Nene doesn't like him if she likes his brother. They look the exact same. I would gladly take him if Hanako doesn't like me!

"Thank god your here, Y/N! We need the extra help, if you are not drunk as shit." replied Hanako. I was appalled at his comment but, I brushed it off. However, a part of me worried that he no longer cared about me. I mean he didn't bother to save me from the cage but, was so willingly to save Yashiro. 

Maybe I come off as too independent and rude, do I need to cut off on the alcohol? Maybe his confession was the flower and he only said "Got you" as a joke because I wasn't the happiest. I am a terrible person.

"Y/N Are you okay?! Earth to Y/N!" Hanako yelled, snapping his fingers in front of my face. 

"Ah! Jeez! I am awake!" I yelled, I guess I was too much in thought.

Hanako cupped his hands to my ear and whispered something, "Something seems to bother you lately, you okay? You can tell me, you know."

Those words made my heart flutter and I don't know why. Is he really the same Amane Yugi that I knew for more than 50 years? I am not sure, but this moment might be a clue.

"I will tell you later. But, I am fine, really." I replied with a smile, which Hanako smiled back. 

"Okay, lovebirds, we have a phone call to answer soon!" deadpanned Kou

"Lo-Lovebirds? Me and Y/N, what a-" Hanako mentally fainted. 

I slapped his back to get him in working order and not in the stars. But, I wonder what he was saying, he slurred his words so much I could barely understand.

"Y/N, you don't seem so against that~" teased Yashiro, who is making hearts with her hands. 

The phone rang loud, interrupting Nene's fangirling. Thank God.

"Another one.." Kou said.

Yashiro was about to walk over to it until Hanako put his hand out to stop her. He grabbed the phone and cleared his throat.

"Hello!" he said.

"Find my left arm," she said. "Every morning, before I go to class, I go to say a prayer at the shrine. I put both of my hands together and pray for a good day. Please hurry. Class-"

"Hey, there No. 2!" I interrupted.

"Long time no see," Hanako added.

"You remember us, right?" we asked in unison.

She went silent for a second. "Class begins soon."

Then she was gone. The four of us look at each other in silence.