Chapter Ten

The next morning at 11:00 sharp there was a knock on the front door and Jasmine jumped up and ran to answer the door

" Remus! Tonks!" She squealed as she saw them first, jumping in there arms.

" It's like we're invisible!" Mr.Weasley joked to his wife making Jasmine's head snap up.

Jasmine gasped and ran to them. " Oh how I miss the famous Weasley hug..."

" And we missed out Jas." Mrs. Weasley stated hugging the small girl.

" Oh when Fred told us about the pregnancy we were so happy! My first grandchildren. We are so excited, dear!"

" We"re really happy to! Come on in. Make yourselves at home." Jasmine welcomed.

Jasmine led them to the living room where everyone was seated.

" This is Rebekah, Klaus, and uh Elijah" Jasmine introduced gesturing to toward the Mikaelson siblings.

Molly smiled at them and hugged them each catching them off guard clearly not used to being hugged by complete strangers.

Jasmine suppressed her laugh and hid her smile behind her hand as she saw their faces.

" Forgot to mention Mrs. Weasley is a hug hugger. Very motherly."

Everyone introduced them selves and while Jasmine looked around the room being a bit weirded out by the whole encounter.

" I'm proud of you, you know." Remus stated from beside her with a proud smile. " Im not happy about how young you are but you like your father that way. Eager to start you life with the love of you life."

Jasmine smiled at him with tears in her eyes. She always liked being compared to her parents. It made her feel closer to them.

" Though I think your father would kill me if he knew I let this happen. Your were a Daddy's girl while Harry was an obviously mummy's boy." Remus joked, as the girl hugged him.

"Thank you rem, I really appreciate you being here and taking care of me since my parents couldn't."

" Of course I would moon pie. I would never leave you or your brother. Ever."
                               ~
George had noticed her just standing there observing before she started talking to remus, when a thought popped into his making him smirked he had a good opportunity to do something.

"Hey jazzy, you know since everyone is here why don't we watch that show you were in?" He asked he smirking.

Mrs.Wealsey smiled excitedly by her husband. " oh yes I've been dying to see it dear"

"You were in a show?" Rebekah asked confused.

Marcel laughed. " Yeah she's a big shot Tv star!"

"Oh no, i don't think that's a good idea Mrs. Weasley me and my character are completely different. Shes not as nice..."

Everyone chanted for her to put on the show and eventually she gave in. Glaring at George as she played the show everyone gathered in the movie room Jasmine had no idea the Mikaelsons had.

And just her luck, she sat with Fred on her right and Elijah on her left. Making her curse in her head as she ate her chocolate ice cream with fudge drizzled on it. Being pregnant had its benefits. Like everyone giving you food all the time.

So far they had watched 3 episodes of riverdale and unsurprisingly Mrs. Weasley gasped a LOT. Mostly at Cheryl AKA Jasmine.  While Remus and Tonks absolutely loved her character and cheered her on.

" Cheryl is a bitch but damn is she hot so I'm all for it" Rebekah commented. Getting some hums and nod of approval.

Elijah on the other hand was amazed. He thought she was beyond talented. He wanted to learn everything anything he could about her.

But he couldn't understand how someone as kind as her could play a character so rude. But that's what made her talented.

" Everyone is up for a couple more episodes right?" Remus asked excitedly. He loved seeing his goddaughter so successful in the muggle world. He loved seeing her in movies and shows such as riverdale, sightless, f the prom, Her new movie Hotel for the holidays, Jane, ect. He couldn't be more proud and he knew her parent were proud of her to.

Everyone nodded in agreement. EVEN KLAUS! So that's what they did the rest of the day. Relax, watch tv, be in each others company.

Something Jasmine really needed. To be with the people she loved the most. Something she had done in the last couple of months.

Authors Note:

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update I hade no motivation and it's my senior year but I'll try and update every weekend if I can.

P.S:
Sorry for the short chapter, promise the next one will be longer.

Love yall