Chapter One

Jazmine Potter was in New Orleans

Jazmine Potter was in New Orleans. She got a call from a good friend of hers named Hayley Marshall who asked her if she could help her look for her family. Jazmine agreed mostly because she had to get away for a while after going through something traumatic.

She was going to help Hayley then go back to her twin Brother and best friends to continue looking for holcruxes.

Recently Jazmine and Hayley had been coming to the same bar that was in the French Quarter, mostly for the Gumbo. "This is your third time coming in this week, seven in total over the last two weeks." The bartender Jane Anne said to them as she began to prepare the bar for the customers who drink more at night.

" What can we say, we came for the bourbon and stayed for the Gumbo!" Hayley answered.

" The old ladies in the ninth ward say my sister Sophie, burns a bit of her soul into each dish." Jane Anne said to them and she continued to clean glasses.

" That must be what makes it so amazing!" Jazmine said with a mouth full of food, making Hayley roll her eyes at her. Both Hayley and Jazmine had been more hungry then usual lately, Jazmine more then Hayley. But they didn't think of it much.

" Remember how I said I was looking for my family who may have lived around here?" Hayley asked Jane Anne.

" Yeah, you said some guy gave you a tip."

" Well we asked around the quarter about these... people in general" Jazmine started but didn't want to say werewolves in front of Jane Anne.

"And what did you find?" Jane Anne said leaning on the bar counter top as the conversation began to peak her interest.

" Nothing! We couldn't find a single person who remembers them. In fact one guy told us to forget about it and not mention it again." Hayley said frustrated.

" Hayley, That's because people like you, were run out of here years ago." She said seeing this as her open plan.

" Wait, what do you mean people like her?" Jazmine said cautiously as both girls had their hands on their things incase they had to make a quick exit.

"You both know what I mean. In the Bayou they called the werewolves the Roux-Ga-Roux. You both head there, and you'll find what your looking for." She said circling a place on the map in red pen.

" Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me." Hayley said happily as both girls grabbed their things and the Map to where Hayley's family may be.

" But promise me that you'll be careful. This is the last place you wanna go." Jane Anne told them placing a hand on both girls shoulders, discretely taking hair from both girls.

As soon as Jazmine and Hayley were out of the bar they headed to Jazmine's car and drove to the Bayou. Finally, they arrived at the Bayou late at night. Hayley went to check if they were in the right place when suddenly the map caught on fire. Jasmine quickly used her magic and threw the map out the window.