Chapter Two

Eventually the witches gave the girls to Elijah and he took them to their new home

Eventually the witches gave the girls to Elijah and he took them to their new home. But before that they had found out Jazmine and Hayley's lives were linked to Sophie and if they left New Orleans, the witches will know and kill thm. So they had no choice but to stay with the Mikaelson.

Jazmine and Hayley were both in one of the rooms taking of sheets from the furniture. Jazmine took a sheet of a baby crib and started coughing due to the dust just as Elijah walked in.

" You alright?" Elijah asked her.

" Just dust." She answered simply shrugging her should lightly.

" This place is ancient." Hayley commented.

" Yes it should serve our purposes. It's a sanctuary from our business in the quarter." Elijah explained.

" I love it. It's a perfect type of house where Hayley can raise her child." Jazmine added with a sweet smile. Hayley and Elijah smiled at her.

" Right now, you two are the most important people in this family." Elijah said looking at the two girls. Making Jazmine confused.

" Why me? I'm not carrying klaus's miracle baby."

" Yes, but you are carrying not one but two children and you're also my soulmate. Which makes you family. And you two need a good home. " Elijah told her gently. Making Jazmine smile. " So I'm curious In all this time, has anyone asked you how you feel?"

" About having a miracle baby with a psychotic one night stand?" Hayley asked the same time Jazmine said "About having not one but two soulmates and one of them being an original vampire?"

" About being a mother" Elijah stated catching them both slightly of guard.

" I-I was abandoned when I was born, and my adoptive parents kicked me out the second that I turned into a wolf. So I don't really know How I feel about being a mother, but with Jazzy, moony, and Mrs. Weasley by my side I think I can be a good one." Hayley told him honestly.

" Who's moony and Mrs. Weasley?" Elijah asked slightly confused.

" Mrs. Weasley is my fiance's mother. She treats everyone like her own child. Moony is my godfather, his real name is Remus. Moony is a nickname him and the marauders made up when they were in school. Remus and Hayley as really close because they're both werewolves, he sees her as a daughter." Jazmine explained to him. He nodded his head in understanding.

" The marauders?"

" The marauders was what my dad and his friends called themselves in school."

" Oh thats interesting "He asked says under his breath. " And you, how do you feel about being a mother?"

" I feel both happy and sad. My mother and father were murdered when me and my twin brother were over a year old. And we lived with my Aunt and uncle who hated us, mostly me because I look like my mother while my brother looked like my father. They're normal humans while we're magic, to them we're freaks. But then The Weasley's, moony, Tonks, Hermione and Sirus came into my life and change everything. Now I actually have a family. But I just wish my parents were here to see me..."