Chapter Five

Night had fallen and Klaus and Rebekah were at a charity ball Marcel had told her a few days ago he was throwing

Night had fallen and Klaus and Rebekah were at a charity ball Marcel had told her a few days ago he was throwing. Jazmine and Hayley were stuck at the plantation and decided to take a moonlight stroll by the pool. Suddenly they heard a twig snap, making both girls turn to the direction the noise came from. As they did they saw two wolves staring right at them, not moving a single muscle. Just staring. The first one had black and white fur, while the other had light and dark brown fur, both obviously having yellow eyes.

" You're not supposed to be out here." A voice spoke up, behind them.

"Who are you?" Jazmine asked slightly startled as both girls turned around and saw an unfamiliar woman.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you two. Im sabine. We met. I'm one of Sophie's friends."

" You're one of the witches..." Hayley realized, tensing up.

" Sophie asked me to come keep you two company, while everyones out." Sabine told the two.

" Well sorry to say it, but we don't need your company." Jazmine stated tensely.

Sabine looked at the two wolves behind the girls, ignoring what Jazmine just said. "You know, their down to you two. Those kids you two are carrying are all special."

" You sound like Elijah." Jazmine told her.

" Yeah, he thinks these babies are going to make us one big, happy family even though Jazmine's babies have no blood relation to them. But i don't think she really minds." Hayley said looking at Jazmine who slightly shrugged and nodded her head in agreement.

"You know I can do something about that, if you want." Sabine told the pair. "You know, find out their gender."

" i thought you couldn't do any witchy stuff around here."

" Its not magic." Sabine informed them. " Just an old trick my grandmother taught me. Come on, you have to be a little curious."

Jazmine and Hayley thought for a moment before looking at each other, both thinking the same thing.

" Sure, Let's do it."

°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°

T

The trio went inside determined to find out all three babies' genders. Hayley had told Jazmine to go first then telling her to lay on the top of the kitchen island.

Sabine then pulled out a crystal attached chain out of her bag and hovered it above her stomach, it started to sway back and forth before it started to spin in a circle.

" I think your having both. A boy and a girl" Sabine told the girl gently with a soft smile.

But suddenly her smile dropped and Sabine said " Wait"