Chapter Seven

Meanwhile back with the Mikaelsons, Sophie deveraux let out a gasp of surprise, as Klaus rushed her into the living room of the plantation, sitting her down in a chair

Meanwhile back with the Mikaelsons, Sophie deveraux let out a gasp of surprise, as Klaus rushed her into the living room of the plantation, sitting her down in a chair. Rebekah sat on the couch opposite of her, looking at her with an unimpressed look. Klaus glared at Sophie furiously." We had a deal!" He snapped. "You protect mine and Elijah's unborn children, and I will dismantle Marcel's army. And whistle I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley and Jasmine to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches!"

Sophie shook her head frantically at booth Mikaelsons. " I had nothing to do with it, I swear!" She emphasized. "Hayley, Jasmine and I are linked, remember!? They die, I die."

"Then who were they?" Rebekah asked her in confusion.

"They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the babies." Sophie sighed.

"What kind of vision?" Klaus demanded her.

"She has them all the time. They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one." Sophie explained to them.

"Well, how, may I ask , was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus asked,  leaning  in  a bit.

Sophie sighed, rubbing her face with her hands as she looked at both Mikaelsons."Pretty much that all three babies would bring death to all my kind of witches."

Klaus smirked. "Ah, Well. I grow fonder of these babies by the second." He ended up commenting.

"Sophie, look- I promised Elijah I would protect his soulmate and her children along with the Mikaelson miracle baby, whistle he tries to win you witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?" Rebekah spoke up.

"Elijahs talking to Davina?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah." Rebekah nodded."As we speak,I imagine"  

~~~~~~

"So, this harvest thing, tell me more." Rebekah told sophie.

"What's to tell?" Jasmine stated sourly, glaring at the Deveraux. " They tell a bunch of girls that all they need is their blood for a ritual as an offering of power for their ancestors' strength. They don't tell them that they're killing them. They find out after one dies."

"How do you know so much about the ritual?" Sophie ignored most of the things she said knowing they were true.

"It's none of your business, Deveraux."
Hayley paused in her tracks, nodding to the small clearing in front of them. "We're here."

The four girls looked around the clearing, which is scattered with the bodies of dead witches. All of them dismembered and ripped into shreds on the ground. Sophie winces at the sight.

"Oh, merlin." Jasmine groaned as she saw the bodies in the light. " It was the wolves, wasn't it?"  She asked the Marshall.

"It has to be," Hayley nodded. " I mean, they howled before it all happened. That must have been their warning_Whoa..." Hayley spotted something on the ground.

The other three looked to see what she found, to see multiple large paw prints in the muddy ground, and blood covered claw marks on the trees nearby. Sophie blinked."Is that a wolf track?"

Crunching footsteps fill their ears, and all of them look around, Rebekah's eyes narrow as they grew closer. " Who's there?" She called out.

A man appeared a few feet ahead of them, pausing as he saw them. "What the hell" His eyes clocked on rebekah, A look of realization hitting him. " An original." He stated in fear, as he ran off. Leaving the girls in shock.

~~~~~~

It was dark by the time they got back from the bayou, Rebekah getting there just after them. She had left the pair with Sophie, going to help klaus take care of Marcel's informant, before he could tell Marcel he'd seen them in the bayou.

The two stood by the piano, as Jasmine sat on the stool. " I don't care if we have to get you a leash, that was your last trip to the bayou. What is it with u and the wolf anyways?' Rebekahs asked both the girls knowing Jasmine had a fascination with them as well.

" I feel like we're connected somehow." the brunette stated" Anyways it doesn't matter, I want to hear Jamin sing a song on the piano."

"What, No!" Jasmine exclaimed flustered.

Rebekah smirked. "You play the piano, Well play for us then?"

"I'm not that good, honestly." Jasmine tried to day

"She's lying! She plays amazingly." Hayley stated with a proud grin.

"Please, play me that song you're working on!"

"Fine!" Jasmine could never say no to Hayley, even if she wanted to.
Hayley started playing the piano and started to sing softly.
"I'm in the kitchen while you smoke outside
You careful not to let the smoke inside
I always tell u its poison
But i know it help you take the edge of the day
We get a drink before its closing time
The one of high street with the blinking sign
All of these memories feel poignant
I wont be there to see the snow melt away
Oh,oh,oh
Yeah, i've been gone on business
I've got to make some money.
I really feel the distance
And i quite miss home"

As Jasmine started singing Klaus and Elijah had come home to hear the piano being played, so obviously they went to see who was playing.

"And i miss me telling you
To leave your shoes at the door
Cause i just swept the floor
And the dirt drives me crazy
Yeah i quite miss home
Cause it feels like poetry
When the rain falls down on the window
While i'm in your arms and we're watching the TV
Yeah, i quite miss home
You smell me cooking from the living room
And then you tell me how u love my food
You know it doesn't come easy
But i know it remind you where your from
Oh,oh,oh
Im in another city
I got nobody with me
And it just really hit me
That i quite miss home"

Hayley started clapping with tears in her eyes knowing that being from Fred and Harry was hard on her. Rebekah joined in and they heard two other people clapping as well and they turned to see Elijah and Klaus standing by the door.

Elijah was looking at his soulmate absolutely amazing. He had never heard a voice as enchanting as hers. He was absolutely mesmerized by her and in the moment he knew, he knew he would do everything in his power to keep her from harm.

Authors note: I'm finally back! I'm sorry for the long wait, but I finally have time! I love all of you and again I am so sorry!