Chapter Four

Currently Jazmine was making her way towards the study knowing Klaus and Rebekah where mostly there

Currently Jazmine was making her way towards the study knowing Klaus and Rebekah where mostly there. She paused as she found Hayley in a room. The brunette was sat crossed leg on the floor, with a leather journal open in front of her, curiously reading though the pages.

" Whats that?" Jazmineasked, making herself known, pointing at the journal.

" Oh." Hayley said looking up slightly startled before glancing down at the book. " Its a journal Elijah wrote. I found it while I was looking around."

This confession made Jazmine raise a eyebrow at her in amusement. " Seriously, your snooping?"

Hayley shrugged. " I mean, why not? What else am I supposed to do all Day? Your the only one allowed to leave and being under house arrest is extremely annoying and boring, as you know." Hayley replied in a bored tone.

Jazmine nodded, grabbed the journal, closing it, and putting it back on the shelf. She had a strong feeling that Elijah wouldn't want anyone reading it without his permission. " Come on, I'm not sure about you, but I would like to know what plan those two are coming up with."

Grabbing Hayley's hand, they made their way to the study, only only find the two siblings bickering, making the pair roll their eyes, but watch the scene in amusement.

" I can't believe you disposed of those vampires without me." Rebekah pouted.
" You know how much I love to set things on fire!"

Klaus smirked at the blonde. "Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?" Klaus answered back sarcastically. " Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who is carrying my child."

Rebekah rolled her blue eyes. " Oh, I am so moved by your new found-sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven."

" The werewolf and witch would like to know what the plan is." Hayley piped up.

" Yes, we would."

Klaus smirked at the pair. " Well, that depends what plan you mean, love- my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world."

Rebekah glared at her brother, grabbed a pencil from a pot beside her, throwing it at him. Klaus looked at her amused, easily catching it before it could hurt him.

" Oh don't be so bitter because more people are likely to fall in love with Rebekah instead of you." Jazmine teased, making the blonde girl smirk at her and the Hybrid glare. "And we mean the plan to rescue Elijah, you know the good brother. The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you carelessly stabbed in the back!"

"Actually, it was the front, if we're getting technical" Klaus said matter a factly, making Jazmine roll her green eyes.

" Anyways, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He is my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the the French Quarter but a friend nonetheless and secondly, I daggers Elijah in order to gain Marvel's trust. If I had know that he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty witch-" Making Jazmine stiffen at the mention of Davina.

" I certainly would have weighed my options a little differently and thirdly, is for me to simply ask for Elijah back."

Making Hayley and Jazmine look at him in disbelief. " Please, tell me there is more the to the plan!" Jazmine exclaimed.

Rebekah laughed. " Please, Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a brother, but there is nothing more diabolical."

" That was only plan A, sweetheart." Klaus told her. " There is always plan be."

" And what's plan B?" Hayley asked, already knowing her or Jazmine would not really like it.

" War."

Of course it is.

°•°♡°•°♡°•°

Of course, like Jazmine predicted, asking Marcel for Elijah back got the answer she expected, no. Marcel did promise her that he would keep Elijah safe. So the group moved on to plan B, which involved Sophie Deveraux to help them. Rebekah was the one who found them their way in, after discovering the witch who sold hayley Wolfsbane, was in love with Marcel's number one day Walker. Sophie refused instantly as they told her the plan.

" Are you out of your minds?" She looked at the four. " No way!" She refused.

" Its very simple." Rebekah told her. " We need your to do a teeny, tiny locator spell to us find our brother. Jazmine volunteered to do it seeing as she is the only one who can do magic without any consequences. But since she's pregnant we don't want her doing magic much. So your going to do it."

" Wait, you can do magic?" Sophie asked in shook as she looked at the redhead who was sitting across from her with Hayley, both sharing a tub of chocolate ice cream.

Jazmine nodded. " Yup, I kinda special." She said with a slight smirk.

Sophie studied her, before her eyes widened. " Who did you say your last name was?" Sophie asked her hesitantly.

" Well I didn't. But it's Potter. My name is Jazmine Lily Potter. You may know me as-"

" The girl who lived. Your from the merlin clan. You and your brother are supposed to save the Wizarding war!"

This made Hayley and Jazmine look at each other amused. While the Mikaelson sibling looked confused

" Yes, and here you are holding me captive in New Orleans. When we both know I have way better things to do right now. So if I were you I'd help us." Making Sophie nodded her head.

°•°♡°•°♡°•°

" What the bloody hell was that all about?" Rebekah asked curiously later that day.

Hayley smiled at her bestfriend. " Let's just say, Jaz is a lot more important than you guys think."

" I'll tell you guys eventually." She told the pair. " But as of right now, we have more important things to worry about. Me more then you.

" Alright, it's better you tell us with Elijah here, so you won't have to repeat yourself again" Rebekah added making the green eyed girl nod, but she didn't miss the suspicious look Klaus was giving her.