Chapter nine

" You guys have no idea how much I've missed you guys!"

" Just wait until tomorrow love, the other are also coming to visit you." Fred told her looking down at the small red head girl, lovingly as she sat next to him.

" The others?" Jasmine asked confused

" We aren't the only ones who missed our little delinquent!" George said jokingly making her glare at him resulting to him putting his arms up in surrender.

" Mum, Dad, Remus, Tonks, and baby Teddy are coming tomorrow morning. I told them we had news and Remus and Tonks want you to meet your god son." Fred explained to her.

Jasmine gasped. "Dora have had her baby! Oh my Merlin! Why didn't anyone tell me! And it's a boy!!!"

" She gave birth about two weeks ago, sorry Jas but think have been pretty hectic lately." George apologized. Jasmine smiled at him in understanding before letting out a squeal and jumping in Fred's arms.

" Our kids are going to grow up together! Isn't that exciting! She squealed making everyone look at the girl and smile.

Elijah couldn't help but feel so alone in the moment. He had known her for about 4 and a half months and he still got no where with her. We'll that was a bit of an exaggeration, but he did feel he would never be in the same place as Fred and would always be some friend. And that thought completely broke him.

Elijah was lost. He truly didn't know what the future held for the two and that honestly scared him.

" So would you guys like to fill me in on what's going on in the Wizarding World?" Jasmine spoke up breaking Elijah from his thoughts.

"We'll jas-" George said before he looked stopped once he saw Fred and Harry glaring at him

" Well?"

" I think it's better we don't tell you."
Harry stated.

" And why is that?" She said glaring at him.

" Because I don-" Harry was cut of by Hermione who had been quite most of the time she was here.

" Jasmine, why are you using a charm to hide your scars?"

" What?"

" Your scars, all the one you got from the Malfoy Manor their gone. Why are you hiding them?"

" What is she talking about Jas?" Hayley asked with her brows furrowed.

" Love?" Fred asked looking at her in concern, glancing at Elijah knowing he had the same concerns as him:

At this point everyone's eyes were on her.

" I- Well I just didn't want to keep being reminded of what happened." She said softly looking away from everyone.

" What was it that happened exactly?" Fred asked but Jasmine only looked down at her hands.

" The reason why Jas came here was because we were taken to the Malfoy manor. Bellatrix was there and when she saw we had the real sword of griffindor she accused us of stealing it from her, which we didn't. It was in my bag..." Hermione started to explain with watery eyes looking at Jasmine who shook her head. She didn't want to worry them.

" But Jas took the fall for me... she claimed she had it in her bag and bellatrix got mad and tortured her. She could barely stand by the time we escaped. She was left with a bunch of scars that couldn't be healed! It was why I was so surprised to find out she was pregnant because I know that the last time she had visited him was a few weeks before that happened."

" Love..." Fred said looking down at the girl in his arms.

" Freddie, I'm fine really" she told him, nodding her head giving him a forced reassuring smile that didn't seem to work.

Everyone looked at the girl in with sympathy and anger they were feeling a lot of things. Especially Elijah and Fred.

" Show me." Fred demanded. Jasmine looked in his eyes and saw how broken and worried he was. She also glanced at Elijah who looked at her with so much love and concern that her eyes began to water as the she nodded and undid the spell.

She looked down at her lap avoiding everyone's gaze. She had a small scar on her left cheek bone, a scar on her lip, a faint scar on her neck, she had a couple noticeable ones on her hands as well that caught they're attention.

Rebekah and Klaus looked at the girl in horror. Elijah and Fred were feeling all kinds of emotions as they looked at the scars on her body and watched as Jasmine slowly lifted up her sleeve on her right arm.

On her right forearm a pink scar that read 'Filthy half blood'.

Hayley cried as she saw the scar, Hermione, Ron, and Harry looked away as they remembered her screams, George and Klaus were filled with nothing but rage, and Rebekah and Hayley had tears in there eyes.

" Guys, it's not a big deal-"

" It is a big deal Jasmine, they hurt you!" Elijah exclaimed.

"I'm fine, really I am!" She told them, desperately.

" You are not fine, Jas! Do you know how hard it was! To be looked in that dungeon and be forced to hear you scream in pain!" Hermione emotionally snapped at her. " To know that you took my place and how it should have been me! To see you struggling to even stand... it should have been me."

" No it shouldn't have. I wouldn't have let that happen."

" It shouldn't have been any of us." Harry spoke up. " But it was. And you no idea how hard it was to just listen to your screams and not be able to help. You keep putting yourself in danger Jasmine! Your always risking your life and most of the time it's because of me! When are you going to worry about yourself!"

" Never Harry, your my brother, your MY responsibility." Jasmine stated angrily. " And I will do everything in my power to keep you for any harm."

" You have kids to think about now, Jas. Our kids." Fred told her. " I don't want you getting into any unnecessary danger."

" I know that okay! I know that! I don't want to talk about this anymore." Jasmine states firmly leaving them no room to object.