Chapter eight

Later that night after jasmine went to bed she snuck downstairs. Jasmines song made her realize how much her friend missed home, how much she missed her fiancé. It had been two months since she saw her family.
And it was all because of her. So she was going to try and make it right.

She walked into the living room where the Mikaelson siblings were to ask them a question.

" Hayley?" Klaus stated with furrowed brows. " I thought you and Jasmine went to bed."

" I couldn't sleep." She admitted. " I have a question."

"Yes?"

" I was wondering if Jasmines family can come here for the weekend? I mean it's the least I can do she here because of me and I can't help but feel guilty for keeping her from her family, please. Maybe they can help us." Hayley told them desperately.

Elijah immediately agreed. And so did Rebekah, but Klaus well he need a bit more convincing but eventually he agreed.

~~~~

A week later Jasmine was in her room looking at a box full of old memories. The box was full of items that brought her joy and reminded her of some of the best days of her life.

As she was looking threw the box she came across a yellow jumper, a jumper Cedric gave her the night of the Yule Ball. The jumper was yellow and black, it had Cedric's quidditch number and his last name.

As she stared at the sweater her eyes began to tear up as she remembered one of the people who made her life better. She brought the sweater to her nose and breathed in. It still smelled like him thanks to a spell she had put on it not long after his death. She quickly threw the jumper on forgetting how warm and comfortable it was. Obviously it was still as huge as it was before, she couldn't even see her baby bump.

She continued to go through the box, looking at the pictures she and Cedric took together through their years together in hogwarts. She hadn't even realized she was crying until Elijah sat next to her and put a hand over her own, making her eyes meet his.

"Are you alright, Darling?" Elijah asked softly, looking at her in concern.

" I'm alright, Elijah. I promise." She told him with a soft smile wiping her cheeks. "I'm just looking through some old pictures."

" These look like interesting pictures, why don't you tell me about them."

Excitedly, she grabbed the picture and showed Elijah them one by one. " So this one is with Cedric and me in our 3rd year, when we started dating-oh right you don't know who Ced is." She said sheepishly, and Elijah just smiled at her softly. " I met him in my first year of Hogwarts, I met him on the train. We became best friends after. He was two years older than me. When I was 13, in the beginning of third year we told each other we had feelings for each other and started dating."

"Anyways this was me and Ced after dating for about 3 months by then and I tend to be very clingy as you can tell

"Anyways this was me and Ced after dating for about 3 months by then and I tend to be very clingy as you can tell. This was taken by my friend Hermione."  Elijah looked at the photo with a bit of heartbreak, realizing that he most likely will never be the one she'll ever be clingy to. And for the first time in his life he wanted that, he wanted her to be clingy, but to him only. Finally out of his thoughts he saw the picture moving and sound coming out of it.

His eyes widened and Jazmine laughed when she realized. " It's a charm LIjah, I put a charm on my camera and film to create pictures like this. It's normal in the wizarding world."

" Now, this is something I have never seen in my whole thousand years of living" A voice said behind her.

Elijah and Jazmine turned around to look to see Hayley, Rebekah and Klaus walking into the room.
"Come on Jaz, we have a surprise for you. You can show Elijah all your pictures another day." Hayley told her, trying to contain her excitement.

Elijah helped Jazmine stand up and Hayley was quick to grab her arm and drag her downstairs. "Merlin, Hayley! Slow down! I'm pregnant with two babies. I can't move as fast as you can anymore." Jazmine scolded her. " Now what this surprise you're so excited about."

"Now Love, I thought you were going to be more excited to see me. I mean we haven't seen each other in 4 months." A Familiar voice said jokingly from the right side of her.

Jazmine gasped as she turned her head and speed walked toward the person. "Freddy!" She said in tears. " I missed you so much!"

Fred hugged her back, his eyes watery. They had never really been apart for so long. As they pull apart his hand on her bump noticing the jumper she's wearing but says nothing.

"You know it's not even a surprise you're having twins"  George says behind them, surprising her.

"Georgie!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around him.

"Hey, what about us?!" She heard Ron jokingly. She looked up to see Hermione, Ron, and Harry standing not far from her.

She opened her arms and every single one of them brought her into a huge group hug. The Mikaelson family watched from the couch and realized that they've never experienced anything like what was happening in front of them. Not even with each other. It was easy to realize that they were all a huge family.
One like the one they've always wanted. They could tell that Jasmine was the glue that held them all together.