Chapter Six

Jazmine groaned in pain as she was the first to wake up

Jazmine groaned in pain as she was the first to wake up. She quickly looked around and found Hayley to her right, unconscious. She quickly rushed to her, shaking her awaking making hayley groan.

They start to walk and as they cluelessly walk around, the pair heard The Mikaelson siblings voices not far from them. Jazmine and Hayley stumble their way towards there voices.

The two siblings see the brunette and redhead make their way towards them with dirty, tattered clothes, looking absolutely exhausted.

Rebekah and Klaus run towards the pair. " Hayley, Jazmine! Tell me what happened." Klaus shouted.

" We can't remember." Hayley stated groggily.

Klaus proceeded to anxiously examine Hayley as Rebekah did the same to Jazmine. " You've completely healed. There's not a scratch on you." Klaus states, amazed.

"One of the perks of being a werewolf, remember." Hayley mumbled.

Rebekah came over with Jazmine, who she was helping stand, as she wrapped a protective arm around both girls.

"Leave her alone! It's the baby. The Vampire blood-Klaus' vampire blood- in your system. It can heal any wound. I'm not sure how Jazmine healed but my guess is, her soulmate connection to Elijah." Rebekah realized, as Klaus gave her an incredulous look. " Your own child healed you" Jazmine noticed a small smile twitch on Klaus's face at the thought.

" How did you escape?" You were outnumbered, unarmed? Those men were ripped to shreds."

" I think it was the wolves." Jazmine told hayley.

" I think they're trying to protect us." Hayley realized.

Klaus pointed at Jazmine and Hayley angrily. " The witches were supposed to protect you two! When i get my hands on Sophie Deveraux-"

"No, this was Agnes." Jazmine stated, interrupting Klaus. "This wasn't anything to do with Sophie.

" Fine!" He shrugged carelessly, the anger still clear in his eyes. "Agnes, Sophia, Its all the same to me. Ill slaughter the lot of them!"

" Not if Elijah gets there first." Rebekah shook her head.

Jazmine turned to look at Rebekah. " Elijah? You found him?"

" He's been in touch." Rebekah told her softly. With a soft smirk, knowing that no matter how hard Jazmine tries to deny it, she does care for Elijah. " And he has a plan. All he asked is that we protect you and Hayley. Most importantly you. He was very clear on that." Making Jazmine smile, with a light blush on her cheek, before she frowned as she thought of Fred. She'll always choose Fred.

"Hey, so... Can we go home now? We'd really like to sleep for a few days." Hayley looked at Jazmine who nodded in agreement.

Jazmine stands up and goes to walk, but her knees buckle beneath her making her stumble and start to fall. Rebekah rushes to her and catches her before she can hit the ground, lifting her into her arms. "Ooh, I've got you, sweets, I got ya." And carries her to the car as Klaus does the same to hayley.

°•°♡°•°♡°•°

Jazmine made her way to visit Davina as Klaus, Rebekah and Hayley talk to Sophie about the incident. She knocked on the door three times, signaling that it was either her or Marcel.

" I'm not feeling so well, Marcel! Go away please!" She heard Davina yell from the other side of the door.

Jazmine giggled and opened the door. " Lame move. You know saying something like that makes him worry." She commented, making Davina turn to her, not expecting it to be her. " You also look perfectly fine to me."

"Pumpkin!" Davina exclaimed, before throwing her arms around the girl, looking at the coffin in worry, since Elijah was awake. " What are you doing here? I didn't expect you today."

" Well I missed my little sister, and I have some news I know you'll want to know." Making the young girl look at her in curiosity.

" I found out the gender of the babies..." Jazmine smirked at the excited look on her face.

" I'm having a boy and a girl!"Jazmine announced, making Davina squeal and laugh loudly.

" I'm having a niece and nephew? OMG congrats! I'm so happy for you! Does Marcel know yet?"

" No, I'm telling him later today."

" He's going to be so excited. Gosh, he's really going to start feeling old now. We'll he is... but he doesn't really look like it. Anyway, he has grandchildren. May not be biological, but who cares."

The original in the coffin furrowed his eyebrows when he first heard his redheaded soulmate's voice. Now he knew why she tensed when they said Marcel name in front of her, because she knew him. He was family to her.

" So have you thought of any names yet?" Jazmine asked her excitedly, as she started to eat some of the sweets Jasmine brought with her.

" Well me and Fred talked and both agreed that for a girl we'd name her Lilian Molly Weasley. After both our mothers." Jazmine stated with a proud smile.

" Oh, I love it." Davina gushed. " Any ideas for a boy?"

" No not yet, though Fred keeps insisting we name him Fredrick jr." Jazmine replied, chucking.

" You know, Im not really surprised." Davina laughed.

" But I think I really like the name Regulus. After Sirius brother. He was a hero, and I happen to like his name."

" I like it. You can name him Regulus Fred Weasley." Davina suggested.

Jazmine smiled. " Regulus Fred Weasley. I love it." She said softly placing a hand on her stomach that was starting to show.

" And you'll also name him after Fred so it's a win-win."

" Hey when I first met you, you said you love the name James. Why not use that name?" Davina asked her curiously.

" It my fathers name. When me and Harry were younger we always thought about our future, hoping it was better then, you know, how it was. Me and harry agreed that we had our own children we'd like to name one after out parents. Harry called dibs on my father name and I claimed my mothers." Jazmine explained.

" That very sweet."

" What about you? Ever thought about what you would name your future child?"

" Ya, I have. If I had a daughter I'd her Mallory Quin, and for a boy I like love Austin Jacob's. "

" Awe, I love it. I can't wait for you to grow up and give me some niece and nephews. I expect some from Harry too." Jazmine commented, smirking.

The two girls spent to rest of the talking, eating, messing around, and watching Friends, just like they used to. And honestly, they missed it. With Jazmine off at Hogwarts they couldn't spend much time together. They were just glad to be able to spend time with each other again.

Authors note:

I decided to change Cynthia's name to Jazmine since I like it a lit better.

Also thank you for reading!

Love you all.

- E