Chapter Three

After her talk with Fred, Jazmine decided to take a walk around the French Quarter

As she was walking she heard not far from her people talking about killing a werewolf. Vampires.

She hurried after their voices to find Hayley surrounded by three vampires. Jazmine quickly snapped her fingers making all three vampires fall to the ground in a deep slumber for a few hours.

" Now that is no way to treat a pregnant lady." Making Hayley look at her and Rebekah who came to help look impressed. " I do hate bad manners" Jazmine said looking at their sleeping bodies.

~•~•~•~•~

" This is why I told you never to leave the house." Klaus told Hayley after piling up the three vampires Rebekah killed, on the way they were taking Hayley home. " Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan and your little nighttime stroll, put it all in peril."

Rebekah was about to walk up to one of the vampire Jazmine knocked out who seemed to be waking. "Leave him!" Klaus snapped at her. " You've done enough, don't you think?"

" Oh stop being a drama queen only three are dead." Jazmine snapped at him. " I knocked the rest out."

" If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about Werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed." Rebekah added "And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world. To execute a plan, and no ones seen you do a damn thing!"

" Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so he could save you from your selfish, rotten self. You obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah. Because what have you done to junior it?" Rebekah continued.

" I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From day on, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain, which as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control. I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me, who Marcel would never suspect, so I created a day zero and got there first."

" Marcel had just lost 6 vampires thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So I made the new one mine. Before he had even a drop of vervain. But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart. And this one, im gonna drain him of vervain, compell him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah." Klaus said dragging a vampire.

They all walked into the house, Klaus turned to the three girls and said " Does anyone have anymore questions? No? Good. Because I have a question, Hayley. What were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place?"

His question made Hayley look down and Jazmine knew why. " ANSWER me!" He yelled.

" leave her be" Rebekah told him.

" You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery" Hayley said hearing at him.

Out of anger Klaus pinned Hayley bit her neck against the wall making Jazmime mad and used her magic to push him away roughly making him land on the floor.

" And don't even think about attacking me, because I'm more powerful then you think and I can beat you easily. " Jazmine snapped as she saw how he was looking at her.

" You can't do magic here in New Orleans!" Klaus yelled at her.

" Actually I can. Other witches can't, but me, I'm special. Let's just say it's not my first time in New Orleans. And I know a few peoplel. So try me!" She told him smirking knowing something he doesn't. But now that she's used her magic Davina and Marcel knows she's in towns so she has to visit tomorrow.

She grabbed Hayley's arm and dragged her upstairs away from klaus.

•~•~•~•~•

Rebekah had informed Hayley and Jazmine that Klaus admitted to giving Elijah to Marcel. And Jazmine was slightly angered that Klaus would do that but also knew he was in somewhat safe hands.

After she woke up Jazmine decided to take a shower and get ready so she could visit Marcel and Davina since Klaus and Marcel had no plans together.

Once she was done she grabbed her bag, and headed downstairs.

" Where do you think your going?" A voice asked her as she was about to open the door. She turned around to see Klaus looking at her, arms crossed leaning again a wall.

" What does it look like I'm doing?" She Sassed. " Im going out."

" I told you not to leave, if something happens to you I don't want to have to deal with my brother." Klaus told her.

" Actually you told Hayley that she couldn't leave. You ever told me anything. By the way, I'm not just some weak human, I can protect myself just fine. And you also can't tell me what to do. So I'm going baby shopping and you can't stop me. So see ya!"

And with that she left behind a very annoyed Klaus and an amused Rebekah and Hayley who were silently listening to the conversation on top of the stairs. Even though Klaus was annoyed he felt slightly proud. She fit right in with his family. And he was happy for Elijah for having someone like her as his soulmate, even if he wasn't good at showing it.

Jazmine went to the church and knocked on Davina's door. The door was opened by Marcel, once Marcel saw her he had a huge smile on his face and hugged her.

" Pumpkin, I'm glad your back! I missed you, kid"

" I missed too, Marcel. And I'm glad to be back."

They walked inside and Davina squealed as soon as she saw Jazmine and got up and tackled her to the floor, while hugging her.

" I missed you to, kitty" Jazmine said laughing and hugging her back.

" You have no idea how much I missed you, pumpkin!"

Pumpkin is the nickname Davina and Marcel made up for her when they found out how much she loved pumpkin pie and since she was a redhead.

" I have a lot to tell you two." Jazmine told them seriously, but that's when she noticed Elijah's coffin and presence. But she just looked back at them.

" Whats up, Jazmine? Is something wrong? Do I need to hurt someone?" Marcel asked her full of worry.

" No! You do not. No one hurt me." She reassured him

" Then what wrong?" Davina asked.

" Well..." And she told them everything. About her being pregnant, engaged, and her being soulmates with Elijah, but she didnt tell them Klaus plan. She had to. He was like a father to her and Davina was like a sister she had to tell them or the guilt would eat her alive.

" Well, I definitely didn't expect that..." Davina said after Jazmine told her everything. " But congratulations on your pregnancy and engagement." And Davina pulled her into a hug.

" I don't like how this all happened to you kinda young, I thought I had a few years to prepare myself..." Marcel started off a bit sadly. " But I'm happy for you, and I help you. Whatever you need."

And for that she was thankful for. She had everyone she loved by her wanted to spend her last few days. The war in the Wizarding world was close. She could feel it. And she knew she had to die, so she slowly started coming up with a plan, a plan to leave New Orleans without the witches realizing and a way to save her children.