New Daddy: Chapter 36

ASHLYN

My bed sinks waking me up but I don't open my eyes. "Lee c'mon, you're gonna wake her up" I Hear Kevin's voice. She starts to jump on my bed while giggling and I couldn't resist. I open my eys and she stops jumping and comes down to me.

"Do we get to see Daddy now, mommy?" She asks with an enormous smile. I sit up on the bed and Kevin shakes his head just the slightest. I ignore him and take Lee putting her on my lap. I smile. "Daddy's not coming over until later on, Lee"

"Bu-" Before she could finish the sentence the door bell rang. I look up at Kevin. "It's probably just my parents, can you get it while I clean up?" I ask and he nods before leaving. I turn back to Lee. "Is your brother up?" I ask. She shakes her head and slides off my bed.

She runs from my room and out in the hall. Hopefully to her room. I go to my bathroom. I brush out my hair, brush my teeth and wash my face. I come out of my bathroom and jump from the figure infront of me. I close the door behind my and scoff.

"You just couldn't wait, could you" I say as I go through my bag of clothes I bought yesterday. He chuckles and takes a step closer closing my room door. "Are they awake?" He asks. He must have not seen Luxury when she left my room.

"Luxury is up but I'm not sure about Leon right now" I say and take out an outfit. "Do you mind, I'm gonna change" I say. He turns around and places his hands in his pocket. Why is he wearing a suit?

"You know I've seen it all before" he says. I could hear him smirking. I turn my back to him also just for safe measures. "Yeah, but we're not together Adamo, that's a bit awkward" I say as I pull off my oversized shirt.

I put on my dress. It doesn't require a bra so I'm okay.

 After putting on my dress I turn around with a sigh

After putting on my dress I turn around with a sigh. "Your so beautiful" I chuckle. "You aren't even looking at me. He turns around. "Well I don't need to see you to know that your beautiful. Your always beautiful" I scoff. "Are you here to charm me into taking you back Mr. Ivanov?" I ask as I go over to my bed to make it.

"If that's what it takes to get you back than, sure" a knock  sounds on my door and we both look at it. "We're busy" he growls. "What is it Kev?" I ask ignoring Adamo's behavior. "The twins are asking for you"

"Tell them I'll be there in 5" I hear his footsteps fade away before looking back at Adamo. "Your so rude" he shrugs.

"So can i go meet my children now?" He asks and it breaks my heart that he has to ask. I'm not stopping him from seeing his children, he is free to do so but that fact that he asked is heart breaking.

I go closer to him and place my hands on either side of his face. "Your free to see our children anytime you want" his lips tips up in a smile. "Our?" He questions and I nod. "Yes. Our children. We did in-fact make them, so"

I let go of his face and go to the door opening it. Breakfast with the kids.

We walk downstairs together and the twins look up with shocked faces. "Awe you seeing what am seeing Leo?" Adamo walks awkwardly towards the twins but they both have gigantic smiles on their faces.

Kevin clears his throat and gets up from the stool before going outside on the front porch. I take a hold of Adamo's hand and the electric feeling I always felt around him is being born again. The feeling I've longed for, for so long.

"It's okay, just go with what your heart tells you" I say. He stoops and looks up at them. "Hey. I'm your dad. Did your mommy tell you that?" He says in a soft voice.

That's not really what I was thinking he was gonna say but I guess. "I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me and I'm just sorry for it all. From this time on I will always be here, I will always show up and I will take part. So you know that whatever you need you can always come to me. Whatever it is you need"

Luxury jumps off her stool and engulfs Adamo in a hug. His face soften and his eyes fill with tears. Leon then jumps off the stool and joins his sister and father.

"It's okay Daddy, you don't have to cry" he soothes. "Yeah, we'll always be here to hush you like mommy always does" lee says. He chuckles and hugs them even tighter.