My friend: Chapter 10

ADAMO

Krov' jumps at me as I make way to take up my gun he had made fall from the table. "Your a pain in the ass, you know" I say to the dog that I doubt can understand me. He barks and sits. I smile at him and I go in my closet with him following behind me. I groan.

After a few minutes if dealing with him I put on my suit and walked over to my mirror rubbing my fingers through my black hair a few times.

I don't like wearing ties so this will have to do

I don't like wearing ties so this will have to do. I put on my shoes and put my gun in the back of my pants. Just for precaution. You never know what might happen, especially when your going to a Snow Ball your enemy is hosting.

She clearly told me to stay away. I get that but like I said before, I'm not good at following rules. "Okay krov' I'm gonna head out now" I say as I take one more glance in the mirror. I'm not a girl, though I need to make sure I look good for the ladies at the Ball, don't I.

I pick up my car keys and I walk out my room and make my way down the halls, down the stairs, through the living room and I'm now at the front door with a Dog at my foot. Why is he so clingy? "Don't trash the hoise while I'm gone" I warn

He barks and I smile. I open the door and walk out closing it behind me. I twirl the car keys on my index finger as I walk down the steps and the gasp of someone catches my attention and I turn my head to the left as I make eye contact with Ashlyn.

The keys fall from my finger and she immediately start marching over to my house. How does she even walk that fast in those heels? "I told you to stay the fuck away from my house" She says. God, she looks sexy in that dress. The way how it hugs all her curves and her exposed thigh will send me over the edge.

I see her reach down to her legs and as usual there is now a knife in her hand. I guess knives are her thing. "Well I already lived here before you told me that. I didn't really see a reason to move out" I say.

She rolls her eyes at me and start walking up closer to me. The knife pierce my neck a little but not fully. "I told you, you would be a dead man if you ever close but it seems like you have a death wish" She says. I feel a drip of blood run down my neck but I ignore it.

"So what's stopping you from killing me right here, right now? If you really wanted to kill me Ashlyn, you would have" I say and she only glares at me more. She huffs before taking the knife from my neck. I wipe the blood away then I start to bend down to pick up my keys only to feel a sharp pain my back. "Fuck, Ashlyn" I groan as I stand from my position.

"I might not kill you, but that doesn't stop me from hurting you" She says with a smirk. She turns her back to me and walks away.

Ashlyn's POV:

"Isn't that your Prince Charming walking inside?" Ashley whispers in my ear. I turn my head to where she was looking and see Adamo walking in like he owned the place. Women were gawking at him. Single women, married women and even men.

I bet they would go gay for him. I turn back to Ashley. "Don't tell mom and dad" I warn her and she smirks before nodding. "I mean it" I say. She nods. "Yeah, I'm not gonna tell our parents about your secret boyfriend" She smirks and I roll my eyes at her.

Her eyes trail behind me and I turn around with a confused look on my face only for it to be planted in a hard chest. A hard one must I say. I pull away to look up at him and he was looking at me with his intimidating blue eyes.

We kept eye contact for what feels like ages before the sound of my fathers voice was heard. I quickly pull away  from him and turn to Dad. I felt a hot breath at my right air and I could feel the goosebumps rising from just that.

"Watch where your going love" He says.

"Who's this?" My father asks as he gestures to Adamo who is still standing behind me. "I-umm, he's a, he's a friend" I stutter out. I hate lying to my Dad. "Far as I know, Lia was the only friend you had" He says as he maintain glaring at Adamo. That sentence kind of hurt.

Poor Adamo. "Dad, Lia is not my only friend, He works for us" I blurt out the last part. Shit. Why did I say that? Dad knows everyone that works for us.

Before he could say anything mom comes up behind him. "Hey babe, I uhh I have something to show you" She says in a flirty way. He turns to her and whispers something in her ear and she giggles.

"Excuse us" He says and turn his back to us. Mom turns her head to us and mouths 'your welcome' and I smile. I love my Mom so fucking much. I turn around to Adamo with a glare. "Now to deal with you" I say

I hold him by his hand and pull him. People we were passing us looked at us with smirks and some with confused looks. When I reached my spare bedroom, I pushed him inside and close the door behind me.

I turn on the lights. "You know, if you wanted to have sex you could have just said the words" he says and I roll my eyes. "Not evreyting is about sex Adamo and how dare you walk into my house as if everyone here wont turn and kill you the moment they find out who the fuck you are"

He walks closer to me and I don't move. I kept my ground. "I know you wouldn't let that happen, Ape" He says as his face inch closer to mine by every word. He carefully takes my lips in his and before I knew it my back was against the wall.