Special Chapter: Dylan & Dareen

*****PREVIEW*****

Dareen entered his room and he saw Dylan lying on his bed. The man is still in his uniform.

What's this man need again?

"What are you doing in my room Dy?" he asked with his on eyebrow raised

Dylan looked at him with his dark face, Reen already knew what's that kind of face. He must have a problem or he's just sick.

"I'm not their biological son Reen, I am Dada's little brother" Dylan said

His eyes went bigger as he heard his friend's words. Tears rushing in Dylan's face. It made him mute and silent. It's the first time that he saw the man crying.

"Who told you that?" he asked while cupping his face and wipe his tears

"I just heard them talking about it" he said in sobbing

He don't know what to say, even him is shocked for the news. He can't react properly because it really took him by surprise, All of them thought that Dylan was his Uncle Dunk's biological son because they look alike. Imagine Dylan's shocked when he found it?

His friend must be in pain.

"Shh I'm here, if ever that's true then you should talk with you parents, I know they have an acceptable reason for hiding the truth" Reen said

He comforted his friend that sometimes his enemy too. Their relationship is like a tug of war.

Only one will win in the end.

*******END*******

🗝️ Dylan and Reen will also have their own story. Titled Bittersweet Relationship.

Thank you if ever you're reading this story, I really appreciate for your supports. Just comment anything, I'm accepting anything just please be kind to your words.

There are friendship that needs to stay that way.

🌱L.N.B