Chapter 11

The squad came one after one. He let Nani and Methas to get some rest before he clean the living room that looks like the result of a strong tornado.

"So you're not just a boyfriend Dew, you're the cleaner too?" he raised his middle finger to Rawat who's grinning at him

He put the cushion to its place and clean the vase that Nani threw earlier.

"Now that you're here, help me to clean" he throw the rag to First who's immediately avoided made the rag fell in the floor

"Wipe the water and I will clean the broken vase" he ordered

His friends scorned at him but still do what he said. They had two weeks of semestral break but the korean boys in their squad remained in Thailand because they had so many things to be done.

"Where's Nani and Methas by the way?" Kavin asked

The boy is helping him cleaning the splinters.

"He's sleeping with MJ upstairs, they don't look good" he answered

Kavin sigh while sweeping the small fragments that they can't take with their hands.

"It must be so hard for him, I can't imagine myself dealing the same problem as he had"

It was very hard. He was there when Nani wanted to breakdown because of pain but he had to be strong for MJ and now it was him who's needing his twin.

After almost fifteen minutes of cleaning, they are sitting on the sofa tired and hungry.

"Dew cook something for us, since it was your fault why we're tired" Gulf said with his body sprawling in the sofa while his other friends are pushing Gulf's body so they can sit.

"Okay I'll cook, don't disturb the twin they need to rest. By the way where is Tibet?" he asked

"On his way" Tyme said with his eyes closed

He nodded his head before walking towards the kitchen. He will cook also for the twin to eat when they woke up. He made some fried chicken for their beer and he also made spicy pork stew.

He is waiting for the water to boil when the door suddenly opened. And it shows his best friend wearing his sweet smile and cute face. Tibet feels comfortable to him as always. His face is like a sanctuary that can make him wonderful.

"How's Nani and Methas?" Tibet asked and seated on the chair

"They're not look good after what happened" he said while leaning on the island counter while facing the boy.

Having a casual conversation with him again after the fact that he's in love with the boy means they're really okay, he can't stand talking with Tibet and everything was full of awkwardness. Good things that none of his friends bringing up that topic again.

He's good of having Tibet around like before.

"Dew?" His friend stared at his eyes, those beautiful eyes full of stories but unreadable

"Yes?" he fought with the eye contact to avoid awkwardness

"Your thing with Nani, it's just a deal right?" Tibet asked in a soft and small tone

He became stiffened, he's not ready to talk about this matter with Tibet. The thing he had with Nani was official but his heart still shouting the name of the man he's talking with.

"Yes, I-i mean No. We started to do that idea just to help each other's hearts to heal and move on, but now......."

"What about now?"

All of his words burst and faded like a bubble. His tongue got stiff. He can't answer what about now.

"Do you love him?"

By that question of Tibet, his head became turmoil. He can't find a right words for his feelings. He knew that it's always Tibet and he can't erase him that easily. But Nani, he is his now.

"I don't know, but Nani is my now. I'll be with him in every pain he will face and I will be there for him"

That wasn't his tongue that answered, it was his heart. His heart for Nani right now might not be love but he's special to him.

"Sorry if I hurt you Dew, I'm afraid that if we change our status from friends to boyfriends we might lose our friendship one day"

The kitchen filled with silence and his heartbeat deafened him. He can feel his hand is sweating.

"Did you even wanted to be my boyfriend Tibet? Or did you even considered me as your lover in the future? All of your sweet gesture to me, all of it made me broken"

The boy became mute and fidgeting his fingers. He knew that if Tibet acting that way, he's guilty.

"I-i did. I always telling myself to spend my life with you but I realized that we can't be more than friends"

Tibet said without looking at his eyes.

"Why can't be more than friends T?" he asked

The boy finally raised his head and look at him with a weak eyes. Like his eyes is about to burst in tears.

"Because we're friends Dew, that's why"

"Then we should've stop being friends T, beside I don't want to be your friend anymore"

He said before closing their distance and cupped his face, the water is now boiling and made a certain noise inside the kitchen but he ignored it.

"We can't" Tibet said while shaking his head

"WHY?" he's frustrated because of his mix emotions

He was happy that Tibet at least considering him.

"because we can't hurt Nani and Nai" the boy answered

"Did you love Nai?" He said while staring at his eyes without breaking the contact

"Do you love Nani?" Tibet questioned him back

🌱L.N.B