Chapter 9

After another two months, Methas slowly back to himself. He can socialize now but with just some people. To those people who he feel kind and safe.

It might just be small but for Nani it was big good news.

Dew and Tibet are now back to being comfy to each other again. Dew wasn't feeling any bitterness towards Tibet. He can smile his heart now even if Nai is in his front.

"Hey, you're here too?" someone greeted him as soon as he exited from his car

He turned to the man and saw it was Ren. The boyfriend of Methas who's studying in Canada. The man just found out what happened to his boyfriend. MJ said before he loss his consciousness that night to not tell anything to Ren, for some reason but Dew think he already knew why.

"Yeah visiting my boy, how 'bout you?" he said while the two of them waited in the gate

"I'm here to fetch my Meth for his monthly check up" he nodded, today is MJ's check up.

"My Nano won't go with you?" he asked

"Yup it's just the two of us, I wanted to get closer to Meth again. To make him feel safe around me"

He sighed, it must be difficult for Ren to win his boyfriend's trust again. Not because he made a mistake but because MJ nearly lost all his trust in humans. For his mind who experienced something that horrible, everyone are dangerous. He look at every human as someone who can hit and beat him.

"I know it'll be hard but fighting buddy" he tapped his shoulder

Exactly that moment, Nani open the gate and his eyebrows immediately raised when he saw the two of them. The boy opened the door wide and Ren quickly ran to his boyfriend who is walking in their poolside. Nani closed the door and face the man smiling at him.

He crossed his arms around his chest before glaring to Dew.

"Why you're here?" Nani asked

Dew scratch his nape before hugging Nani. The sulking boy pinched his ears

"I'm here to see you" he replied

"I thought you're going to race with Tibet today?" Nani asked again

He kissed the boy's temple first before answering his question

"He needs to do his sketch again that's why the race cancelled" he explained

The two of them went inside and leave his twin and his boyfriend talking in the poolside. It's been four days since Ren came in Thailand but MJ still doesn't want to talk to him. Not because he's scared of Ren but because he felt guilty.

In Nani's house he spend his Saturday, just annoying his boyfriend the whole day. He wanted to try it, more serious this time. It will be waste if he's just fooling around and seeking for fun.

In the laundry area, he is helping Nani to wash his clothes. Nani became an older brother like he is. This few months he knew the boy more deeper than he knew him before. The way Nani take care of his younger twin. The way he will risk his life just to give justice for his brother. The way he stand strong in the battle he had with his father. Despite of the curses he heard from his father's mouth, Nani still wearing the brave face.

I admired him so much.

Dew knew that in his heart, it was still into Tibet but at least there is acceptance. What he had for Nani is a friendly deal.

Maybe?

"Nani" he called the boy who's busy with the laundry

"Yup?" he replied

"I need to say something"

"Then say it"

Dew took a deep breath before opening his mouth again.

"Can we take it seriously?" He asked while staring at him

"Take seriously what?" Nani also look at him confusedly

"Our relationship, lets make it serious" Dew said

Minutes of silence engulfed the place, Dew just watching the boy staring blankly at him. It took him a minutes to overcome what he said.

"I-i mean if we'll continue fooling around we're just wasting our time" He stuttered

"I'm serious from the start tho, I never fooled around even once Dew" Nani said in small tone

Dew stiffened as he felt like he said undesirable words. He became mute when he heard what Nani said.

"I know you're not fooling around, What I mean is-----"

Nani cut his words before he can finished his sentence. His heartbeat became rapid like the elephants racing inside his heart.

"Okay let's be official"

It made him mute. Nani never failed to stunned him.

🌱L.N.B