Chapter 14

In the rooftop, the smoke spreading a savory smell all over the place. The place became busy when a squad started their episode for tonight. The long table that looks like a bed filled with people. The once lonely rooftop became noisy and crowded.

Dew and Tibet are grilling the meat. While the others are doing their own thing. MJ seated beside his boyfriend but only drinking water. Alcohol is not allowed to him.

"Let's have a toast for being alive after the first semester" Gulf raised his glass

They burst in laughter when Gulf said that. It was truly miracle that they survived this semester. It was hard and very depressing.

"Tonight, let's drink as much as we can because in one week from now our hell will begin again.... let's say fighting"

"FIGHTINGGG"

All of them shouted at the same time. The drinking session continue as they night beautifully lighting tonight.

Nani seated on his chair while having many thoughts in his mind. Without his friends, he can't drink like this after what happened this morning. He must be in his room crying his eyes until it'll bleed. His twin must be worrying right now if he do that. Just like what he feel when his father was detained, Methas must be feeling the same right now.

He must be worried about him than worrying about his mother leaving them. They're used to that. They used that their parents are not around to help them if they had problem, to give them advice if they are confused, to tell them to fight if they're about to give up. They're not always there. In the end of the day. He only had MJ and  MJ had him too.

His not proud that he endured and stand independently because inside his heart he's still longing for a parents love.

"Hey, you're okay?" he turned to the man seated beside him

He smiled to Cole and offered him a bottle of beer. He likes the bottle than the can. It taste good.

"Thank you" Cole said

It's very new though, before his heart will party if Cole spare him a gaze or give him a small attention but now that the man is near to him. He can't feel anything. Or he just went numb after the pain he'd been through.

"Nani about that night, I'm very sorry" Cole opening that topic

"It's okay, I already forgot it. It was embarrassing moment of my life that's why I wanted to erased it from my mind" he said while chuckling

Cole also chuckles as he remembered that night. It was abrupt and shocking confession.

"I heard you and Dew are in relationship"

He quickly stopped chuckling when Cole changed the topic. He nailed im his chair. Nothing will came out in his mouth.

What will he say?

"Yes that's true, what about that?" A sudden voice interrupt

Nani look at Dew that is now standing beside him with his left hand hugging his head. Dew gulped his beer before having a staring contest with Cole.

"If that so, congrats then" Cole said before leaving

Nani rolled his eyes when Dew seated on the chair. Dew fixed the chair and place it closer to him. Both facing the pool area.

"Why you're talking with that bastard?" the man asked with a deep voice

"Why? Am I not allowed to talk to him?" he asked too

Dew went silent and leaned in his chair then gulped the whole can of beer. He crushed the can and throw it in the pool that made the water splash

"Yeah, you're not allowed to talk to him unless we broke up" the man said

"We're nothing Dew" he replied

Dew let out a dry laugh after hearing him.

"Nothing huh?"

The people behind them are having fun in their life, drinking til they drop. Unbeknownst to them that their two friends are having an intense conversation.

"Yeah, there's nothing serious about us it's just a stupid idea" he firmly said but deep inside him he's shaking

"No Nani, we're official and you won't talk to anyone especially that Cole if I say"

Bastard and Confusing!

Nani glared to Dew as his mind filled with confusion, he doesn't know what's happening in Dew's brain. Why he's doing this? Why he's acting like this but he kissed Tibet earlier?

He wanted to smack Dew's head but he just chose to be silent. The whole night Dew gulped all the beers like a madman while glaring to Cole who's talking with Nani.

🌱L.N.B