Chapter 3

The class was ended in twelve o'clock in the afternoon because the engineering students have a party til evening. Nani is in outside his room waiting for his boyfriend

"Nani why you're not going home yet?" his head raised to look at the person who just talked

It was Tibet with his boyfriend Nai. The two seems happy while holding each other's hands. He's not envious he just felt bad for Dew. Throughout the time that they are friends, all of them knew that Dew love Tibet, they all thought the latter felt the same because he's not resisting from the teasing. He just feel bad for what happened.

However, it wasn't his business, he had his own heart to fix.

"Uhm I'm waiting for someone, you go first bud I might take a minutes here" he said

Nai smiled at him sweetly and he did the same. Even though she was the reason why his friend was broken but he can't blame her.

Tibet had a fault too.

"Okay bud, we'll go then" Tibet said

In just dew steps that Tibet made, he saw his best friend running towards his direction. His heart is nervous for how to face Dew again. He can't find any right words to start a conversation.

Is it casual or formal? He don't know

He felt someone squeezed his hand, it was Nai who's giving him a courage to face his best friend. He was about to call Dew when he's near but the man just passed to him. His head immediately followed Dew and he saw him talking with Nani.

"Why your so late, I've been waiting for almost an hour already Dew" Nani whined

"Sorry okay, there was a problem with the sound system and we fixed it. Let's go I still need to prepare" Dew said in hasty manner

Nani wiped his sweats that were falling in his forehead. The boy seemed run from the Tarren Hall the biggest gym in their school where fairs and events are taken.

"So you will take me with you tonight? You said I will be your date" Nani still whining while they're walking in the hallway

Dew took his bag and hang it on his shoulder. He messed Nani's hair before answering.

"I can't take you with me tonight because I'll be occupied and you can't enjoy it" Dew explained

"It's okay I'll just wait in the table then" he stubbornly said

Dew sigh in defeat. There will be no direction if you will argue with Nani. The boy will always had many reasons.

"Fine, you'll go with me"

"Yes, thank you poop" Nani laugh hard when Dew tighten his hand around his neck and tickle him using his other hand

"Call me poop again and you will regret" Dew threat

Nani as usual not taking his words seriously. He just wanted to tease Dew until his friend, I mean boyfriend will lose his sanity.

"My boyfriend is a handsome poop" Nani said while emphasizing the word boyfriend with some air from his lungs.

Dew carried Nani in his arms and playing to drop him in the hallway. Nani had the best screams in his life as Dew teased him to drop him.

In the other side of the hallway, someone is confused and had his eyes fixed to the two man bickering and teasing each other. For his view it's not a normal teasing between friends. They've been friends for a years but he never saw Dew teased someone like that. He was puzzled why the man suddenly acted like that.

Tibet look at the back of his friends with a confusion in his eyes. The two seems occupied with each other's presence to notice him.

He smiled a half smile as he felt a pang inside his heart, the scene that he is witnessing right now was used to be him and Dew but now it's Nani and Dew. Unexpectedly but did happen. He don't know what's between the two but he's happy for them.

(Really?)

"That's not how friends tease each others" Nai said

Tibet look at his boyfriend who had a smile in his lips while watching the two, he stared to them too then he realized something.

"Dew and I was used to be like that tho" he answered

Nai became silent for his answer and she stared to his boyfriend's face where he saw different glints.

"You're jealous babe?" Tibet's eyes widened and quickly shook his head

"O-f course n-ot" he firmly said

"I mean you're jealous because he's teasing Nani and not you that his best friend" Nai chuckles as he saw horror in her boyfriend's face

Tibet slowly nodded his head, they reached the gate but his eyes are still fixed to the two person who are now entering the car.

🌱L.N.B