Prologue

Dew thought that everything was mutual. All this time he thought that Tibet can reciprocate his feelings. For Dew who's loving his best friend for a long time, it was hard to let go of everything especially if you are expecting something in return. He thought because Tibet wasn't minding the teasing between them, was the sign that his best friend love him too.

But he was wrong.

Tibet only looked at him like a brother and a good friend. He thought that the decade of friendship, made him knew Tibet from head to toe, however, Dew realized that he don't know Tibet yet.

After of all those sweet words and the memories, Dew finally learned the truth that ruining their relationship.

Tibet was inlove with someone.

That night after the sembreak celebration, Dew became brokenhearted like he cannot imagine before. His mind was filled with imaginations of having Tibet as his lover but everything was gone when Tibet introduced Nai.

The woman who made his friend madly in love.

He wasn't sure if he can treat him like before, knowing that he will witness lots of Tibet and Nai sweet moments right in front of his eyes. He don't know anymore but for him he already give up. Tibet left him in the air. He was delusional and dreaming. Dew fell from the highest heaven to the deepest hell.

Tibet left him bleeding. It was his fault tho. It's all his fault for expecting to much from their friendship. He should've remained in his place and dare not to cross the line. In the first place Tibet was only his buddy. His childhood friend. The boy he met ten years ago.

"Dew what do you think about this color?" Dao asked him

They are now preparing for the acquaintance party of engineering faculty. He became a president in his department since he was a second year college. And now that he's already a senior, His time is occupied with this event.

It's been a two months since the last time he saw his friends. They're in one campus but their schedule is always overlapping. He's not ready tho to face his friends who knew about his unfortunate one sided love.

"It's okay Dao just adjust the contrast, it's too bright" he replied

The party will be tomorrow evening and he's excited for that. The officers spend time and efforts just to give a best nights for the engineering students. He wanted to see them enjoying so his tiredness will be dissipate same to his co-officers.

It was another tiring day, Dew went back to his condo feeling tired and restless. He wanted all the rest in the world. It's been a busy days for him but he cannot give up from his responsibility.

Handsome Meteors GC

Gulfstream:
            Can someone tell me that Dew is still alive. It's been ages buddy @Dewty

Hyunie:
              He's alive but dying inside

Tyme:
            Dew there's someone asking for your name, he said you two are childhood friends

His phone became noisy again as his friends bombarding their group chat with messages with him as a main character.

In their circle of friends, it was him and Tibet are the best friend since they we're a child. Just because of the friends of friends that's why their squad became big.

Dewty:
Stop talking about me assholes, for your fucking information Gulf I'm still breathing

Kavin:

    Let's grab some beer after your acquaintance buddy

NaniNano:
              Count me in!

Hyun:
               Me too

Tibet:
                Dew let's talk, I'm sorry

His finger halted in the last message he read. His heart tightened again as he saw the username. Just by hearing or seeing Tibet's name makes his heart pounded in pain.

He took a few deep breath before typing his reply.

Dewty:
@Tibet don't be sorry, I'll talk with you after the party

Tibet:
                Thanks buddy.

He decided to turned off his phone and take a shower to clear some space in his mind. He wanted to understand Tibet and to support him in his lovelife but he cannot reject the fact that his heart is crumpled.

He should've be happy for them just for the sake of their friendship. He would save what remains. And that is the ten years of friendship.

It's time to be happy for Tibet even if he's not the reason of his best friend's happiness.

Expecting to much can cause a heartbreak.

🌱L.N.B