Chapter 15

Tibet lift Dew's body in his hands even though the man is heavy. He can't believe that all of his friends are wasted and he's here taking care of them. They're sleeping in the guest room of Nani's house. They split in two teams and he's the one who brought them in the room.

"Are they okay T?" he turned his head to Nani who's holding an extra blankets in his hands

"Yes I guess, thanks for tonight bud, I knew everything is going to be good for you and for Methas" Tibet seriously said

It's one of his advantage for having friends like them, he can call someone when he needs some helps or he can't handle things anymore. His friends are always there for him.

"Thank you bud for coming here even though you're busy, I really appreciate it" they hugged and tap each other's back

"That's what friends are for, you can get through this, you're not Nani Changkham for nothing" Tibet said

Unlike his other friends who are wasted, Tibet and him are the only sober tonight also his twin MJ who is taking care of his drunk boyfriend. Cole is also drunk and he's on the other room with Win, Bright, Rawat and the three korean blooded boys, Tyme, Kavin and Hyunwook.

He went back to his own room and tucked First and Gulf in the duvet. The two are inside his room because the guest room can't fit them all.

Tibet sighed as he look at his wasted friends who are sleeping on the floor. He went to the bed where Dew is lying. He move his body on the other side to leave some space for him.

"Nani" he halted upon hearing the word just left from Dew's mouth

"I said stay away from Cole, I'm your boyfriend, why you're not listening to me?" Dew mumbling with his eyes closed

A wave of pain strike in his heart, for many years of knowing Dew. It was the first time that he heard him murmuring someone's name in his sleep. They slept together before but Dew always passed out peacefully even if he's tipsy or wasted. But tonight, his friend is moving his head from side to side like he had a bad dream and he's chanting Nani's name.

The kiss in the kitchen was his intention. He like it. He can't deny that Dew is very special to him and he's not in a good state of mind when he saw Dew moving on with Nani. Yes, he's selfish but it was painful to see that Dew wasn't sparing him a look or a time for him.

He was jealous of Nani.

He won't deny that.

He tried to stay in a friend zone but he regretted for giving Dew a false hope. And now, it seems he can't pull him back again. From the way Dew's face changes when Cole is near with Nani, the man would always glare and dark.

Instead of sleeping beside Dew in the bed, he just settled in the sofa than to hear his best friend mumbling Nani's name.

In the morning, everyone are hangover. Nani ordered soup and stew for his friends and give them a medicine. He let go home after they shared a breakfast.

"Bye babe, call me if you want anything" Ren said before kissing Methas' temple.

Nani grinned when he saw his twin blushing. It's still the same Ren and Methas who are whipped to each other.

All of his friends went home also Cole. He look at the man beside him and raising his eyebrow when he saw Dew is still here.

"Why you're not going yet?" He asked

MJ left them in the gate and went inside the house to clean. Nani crossed his arms around his chest and raised his eyebrow.

"Dew? I think you should go" he said

"No, I'm not going home until we're not settling about us"

"What about us Dew? Is there even us?" He asked

Dew's face went from calm to dark. His eyes became sharp as double bladed knife.

"Did you and Cole are a thing now, that's why you can deny what's between us? Or you just forgot that our relationship is official and you agreed with that Nani" the man exclaimed with his forehead creased and his jaw clenched.

Nani swallowed hard as he can see the madness in Dew's face. He felt like crying this early in the morning.

"I didn't forgot about that Dew. I seems that it's you who forgotten what's between us. It wasn't me who kissed someone last night" he firmly said before walking out

Dew is calling his name while he's walking away.

"Don't get close to Cole or else I'll be very mad Nani and you won't very like it" he said in a loud voice

He gripped his heart as he walked away from Dew. He can heard him saying that words and his heart racing in conflict. He can still hear Dew's last words before he left even though it's not loud.

"You're just mine Nani"

🌱L.N.B