Chapter 17

The opening of another semester, the business they have in the first sem was double in this months. They're doing requirements left and right. Sleeping is not part of their priority. There are days that they will sleep for only a couple of hours. Nani was now relief after seeing MJ fully recovered, he came back to himself. The handsome and confident Methas.

Dew is doing good in his studies especially in his thesis, that thing occupied him everyday.

The days passed faster and now all of them are facing the reality as an

When they finally passed the hell, Dew feels like crying as he read his name in the list of graduates. It was not an easy journey but he did his best to survive.

After he graduated, he applied in the engineers firm in Bangkok. It was a good opportunity for him because everyone had a difficulties finding a job after graduation.

Many things might changed but there are some things that remained the same. Just like him and Tibet, they're still friends but unlike before his heart now was owned by another person. As for his friends, everyone had their own job and business. Nani is also busy with his work.

Everything happened one year ago. And now?

"Nano we will be late, the wedding will start at nine and it's right thirty" Dew called his boyfriend

Nani immediately exited their house and ran towards him.

Yes, their house.

Just months after they graduated, Dew and him already live together and build this house. It's just a small house with a glass wall on the second floor. It's a two storey house that was planned and build by the two of them. He was the engineer and Nani was the architect.

He just shook his head as he remembered his plans before, that he will build a house for Tibet and him. He's the engineer and Tibet will be the architect but something twisted and changed.

It turns out to be a different architect that he will build a house with.

And that was Nani, his only Nano.

"It was your fucking fault Dew why we're late today" Nani rolled his eyes at him

He let out a chuckles when he saw his boyfriend having difficulty in walking.

"Sorry Nano, next time we will do it if we don't have any appointment after" he said teasingly

His boyfriend hit him in his arms. They will attend the wedding of Nani's mom and his new partner. After a year and months, the boy finally forgiven his mother. He's happy for Nani that he found forgiveness in his heart.

All of his friends will attend the wedding, she's very sorry for hurting Nani and for leaving him. Also he said thank you to all of them.

"Hey son, you should've be my best man if you just agree" he grimaced upon hearing Dom, the soon to be husband of his mother

They're not so close but they're casual to joke around with each other. Unlike him who seemed distant to Dom, Methas and this man had a very good relationship. They can pass the father and son.

For his father, he's still in the prison. Paying for all of his mistakes and debts. Unlike his mother who apologized to them, His father never once said sorry for his sons. Even just a letter of apology. None of them visiting the prison, he's not yet ready to face his father. Same with MJ.

"That title won't suit to me Dom" he said

"No, it's very suits you. You're the best son Nani, I might not be your biological father but I'm very proud of you and to your twin. You two are the best men because you stood independently, I won't deny my mistakes and I'll be forever sorry" Dom tapped his shoulder before walking to the front.

Nani sigh and stretch his lips into a sweet smile. Life is too short to hold grudges to his parents. He'll be ungrateful if he do that. He can forgive his father, soon.

His boyfriend squeezed his hand when the wedding started. Methas seated beside him and their friends are sitting in their back.

The wedding ended for an hour and they went to the reception. His parents, Dom and his mother are visibly happy. And he's happy too.

"It's good to see you smiling because of your Mom, Nani. You always wore a sad and teary face before when it comes to your mother. I'm very happy to see you smiling again for her" First said that made their table fell in silence

"I'm happy that I forgave her too. I'm finally free from my hatred" he said in smiling face

His friends nodded in unison and Tyme messed his hair.

They didn't stayed long in the reception because they still had a work to do.

This day, is another change for his life. The forgiveness and the acceptance filling his heart with great joy.

He can use his heart, now that it's free from the baggages he had with his parents.

🌱L.N.B