Chapter 4

They arrived at the condo and had a quick lunch. Dew took a nap before preparing for the party. He still had a time to sleep since the event will start at five.

"Poop I'm going to borrow your clothes" Nani shouted

"Hmm" he just hummed to replied

While Nani is taking his time in the shower, while Dew closed his eyes to sleep. He was drained from the errands he had earlier. He sworn that after the party he will sleep for a whole day.

Nani wiped his hair using the clean towel, he applied lotion as his usual routine after bathing. He get his phone and headset before going to his bed. He saw his boyfriend is already sleeping. A wide grin appeared in his lips. He slowly laid himself in the top of Dew who is peacefully sleeping. Nani felt relief as he felt the firm body of Dew. His body is aching from the single bed, he can't move as much as he like unlike Dew's bed that is king size and big.

In the top of Dew, he rested his head on his chest and he heard the rhythm of his heart. It sounds calm and peace. He realized that those wasted days he had because of being brokenhearted, he always with Dew. The two of them can understand each other's pain. That's why he is comfortable with this man.

"Bastard" he said while slightly pinched Dew's nose

He plugged his earphone and listen some songs. He opened the camera and took a picture of him and Dew. He smiled when he took it perfectly. His boyfriend is sleeping with his mouth opened.

Nani laughed at the picture, he quickly set it as his wallpaper so it will brighten his day if ever he had a bad days ahead.

He also send it to their group chat, telling that Dew's epic face was caught again.

But it wasn't Dew that got caught but the two of them.

Handsome Meteors GC

Bright:
                           What's the meaning of this Nani?

Rawat:
                You're in Dew's condo Nani?

AlwaysWin:
                  You hangout together without telling us,,,,,,so mean bud

FirstOfAll:
                Dew I know that's you're broken but please let us know that you're still alive

Gulfstream:
                  Kindly tell that sleeping asshole Nani, to show his face to us after the party or else.

Nani sighed as he know Gulf was serious in his message, it's been two months or more since this bastard show his face to them properly without avoiding them. Dew will always have a reason just to exit everytime they will gathered.

NaniNano:
Don't worry buds, he will hangout with us again when the party is over and he's not busy anymore. Just understand him

Hyun:
            You sounded like a wife Nani

Gulfstream:
                   He better be, I had enough for his excuses

Gulfstream:
                   By the way, are you lying on the top of Dew?

He smirk as he stirred the nosy part of his friends. They are faster when it comes to rumors.

NaniNano:
Yep, my body is hurting because of the single bed that's why I'm lying here

Kavin:
            But Dew's body is not a bed tho

Tyme:
             I think we're missing something

Tibet:
               I think me too

He wanted to replied "yes, your best friend is my boyfriend now" but he's stopping himself because Tibet is also friend even he's partly annoyed at him.

NaniNano:
You're missing rumors Tibet, you're so busy with your bf and can't reply to our gc

Tibet:
            Sorry guys, I'm helping Nai with her model

Just like him, Tibet and his boyfriend are also architecture students. Good thing he finished his model early that's why he's not pressuring himself in the deadline.

He closed the message and opened his Instagram. He like some post and also comment. In his feed, it'll be Cole's account that will appear first since he was stalking him but not anymore. He even unfollow him after that embarrassing rejection.

If Cole is happy with someone, who is he to be a hindrance for them?

He's just no one. He's just a boy.

He closed his phone and settled his his body to sleep.

Dew groaned as his consciousness woke up, he can feel heaviness above him. Drowsy and sleepy he opened his eyes to see what's that heavy thing. He pinched Nani's cheeks when he saw the boy peacefully sleeping above him.

He's not that heavy, Tibet is heavier than him.

Dew immediately shook that thought in his mind and gently move over to place Nani beside him. He gaze the clock to see the hour. It's three in the afternoon. He pick his phone that is on the bedside table and open his messages. Dao message that everything is good and done.

He only can feel the relief if the acquaintance is over and successful. He hope that everyone will have the best night because they exerted too much effort for that party.

🌱L.N.B