Chapter 19

Dew went home and immediately saw his boyfriend vacuuming the floor. He felt guilty for some reason. He just wanted to be with his side but h e had a job that's waiting for him. He walked closer to the boy who's occupied in his work. He encircled his two arms around Nani's small waist.

"I love you my Nano" he said that made Nani scream in surprised

"WHAT THE FUCK DEW! YOU STARTLED ME"

He chuckles and kiss Nani's cheeks. His boyfriend can be sometimes innocent but most of the time he is amazona.

Their relationship was not that perfect because the both of them are not perfect also but when they work it together, they had the strongest hold.

"Why you're being clingy all of the sudden hmm?" Nani asked

"Nothing I just want to say how much I love you" he said while sniffing his boyfriend's neck.

Nani laughed at him before turning around to kiss him.

"Now that you already said it, go away and let me work" the boy said

He chuckles before kissing his boyfriend again then went to their room. His heart felt heavy again as he look at his luggages. This house became his sanctuary for a many months and now he's going to leave his sanctuary.

His heart tightened everytime he can imagine that Nani will be left alone in this house. He went back to the living room to wait Nani to finish his works.

"If you're just going to sit and stare at me the whole time, you better help me do the laundry" Nani uttered

He stood up and salute to his boyfriend.

"Roger sir" he chuckled

The boy throw him the shirt he's holding. He picked it and ran to the laundry area while laughing. They spent another hours of washing the laundry, it was not so fun for Nani to have a poop around him, messing and annoying him. It makes him frustrated.

When the evening came, the two of them visited his parents. Dew's mother really loves Nani, his father also adored the boy.

Since the time, he introduced Nani as his boyfriend, his parents keep asking about how is he and his boyfriend everytime he will visit or call them.

"Hey Mom, Dad good evening" he greeted then kissed his mother's cheeks

His boyfriend also greeted and give them a present. That is Nani. Everytime they will came here in his parent's house, he would always prepare a present for them. Nani loved them as his own parents. Maybe because, his parents are lacking to show him love.

"Little Nani, you're here" his mother shriek after seeing the boy

"Hello Mom, you look stunning as ever" Nani flattering his mother

His mother laugh then hugged Nani and guide him inside the house without greeting his own son. His father look at him and they burst in laughter.

His father tapped his shoulder and they went inside the house.

"Your mother adores Nani more than you son" his father said

A delicious foods awaits them in the table. Dew felt his heart brighten as he feel his parents presence. It brought calmness in his system. His parents had the warmest presence in the world, it always make him calm down from all the breakdown and chaos in his life.

After they shared a dinner together, his father opened a bottle of wine for them. Nani and him seated in their own chair while his father pour a wine in their glasses.

In the poolside, where the beautiful moon illuminates the water and the starry night gives serenity in the house.

Nani feel another strikes of contentment as he appreciates how lucky he was. Despite of all the pain he'd been through, he's now indulging the happiness of it's results. Having Dew in his life was unexpected, it was just a stupid idea but now it became the most meaningful idea for him.

It's really true that we cannot predict what will happen in our life. We can't get what we desire but we get what we deserve.

If he can imagine his life before having Cole in it, but now he can't imagine his life without Dew in it.

He is happy for the path he chose and for the fate he had. He can't undo all of his mistakes but what's matter is that, he did his best to learned something from that mistakes. Not like his parents, Nani also don't want to get separated with his partner. He's afraid what will this relationship bring and it's destination but he had enough trust for Dew.

He will always believe that in Dew, he had his happy ending or even just a once upon a time.

🌱L.N.B