𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 26

It's been a week and we are packing our things to leave. Soon enough we left the hotel and made our way towards our car.

The ride back was boring like always. I was woken up by Carl screaming in my ear.

"YOU BITCH." I yelled at him and slapped him.

He gasped and left grabbing his stuff. I scoffed and grabbed my own things making my way inside the house Bill and Tom already there arguing.

"Settle the fuck down." I yelled at them. They glared at me and continued on arguing.

I walked over them pouring myself a glass of water. Tom said something that caught me off guard and received a smack on the back of the head by me. "Ow" He said putting a hand on the back of his head. "Shouldn't have said that." I replied and made my way towards the couch. He rolled his eyes and went up to his room. Bill sat next to me and sighed. "Wanna go smoke?" My eyes lightened up and I quickly got up. "Give me five." And I ran of upstairs to get ready. I put on some cargos and and long sleeve top then brushed my hair and sprinted downstairs.

 I put on some cargos and and long sleeve top then brushed my hair and sprinted downstairs

We left the house and went to the nearest park. It was already getting dark. Perfect. We sat on the swings and lighted a cigarette passing it back and fourth a few times.

Later on we smoked a few cigarettes..or maybe a lot, but who cares. We were laying on the grass laughing at some stupid thing Tom did.

"God I missed this so much." I said as I turned to face Bill.

"Me too." He whispered. I smiled at him until he grabbed my pack of cigarettes and ran away.

"YOU BITCH COME HERE." I yelled and got up running after him.

After a while of chasing him we were outside our house. He ran in and yelled at Carlos. "CATCH." He started running. "I'll deal with you later." I told Bill and started running after Carlos. Finally I catched up with him and snatched the pack from his hands.

"Malboro red, good taste sister." He said smirking. I shoved him and went downstairs again. "Bill Kaulitz." I yelled from the stairs.

"Shit. I better run." He told Tom.

"You better." I yelled once again.

He started running, but I cornered him. "Two cigarettes are missing."

"Whattt" He asked in fake shock.

"Tell me where they are or I'll throw your hairspray away." His eyes widened at my words.

"IN TOM." He yelled and ran away.

I slowly turned to face Tom. He had a frightened look on his face. I smirked and made my way towards him.

"Give them and you can have whatever you want tonight." A smirk spread across his lips.

"Anything?" He asked and I nodded.

He handed me the cigarettes and pulled me by my waist sitting me on his lap. He kissed me aggressively as I melted into the kiss our tongues fighting.

"Ew." Carl said.

"Not here." Simone said. "Anyways food is ready, but Tom will probably eat something else tonight." Her eyes fell on me. My eyes widened when I realised what she meant.

My whole face was red as I made my way towards the dining table. We ate the delicious food and as soon as we were ready Tom whispered in my ear. "Come upstairs I'll be waiting for you." These words sent goosebumps down my spine. I mumbled a "mhm" and he left. After I helped Simone with the dishes I went upstairs. As I opened the door the room was pitch black.

SMUT WARNING

Suddenly I was pinned against the wall and I felt Tom's lips on mine. His piercing stinging my lower lip. He grabbed my legs and lifted me up. He threw me on the bed and started kissing me again. He started rubbing his fingers against my clit making me let out a moan. His lips trailed down towards my neck then my chest leaving some hickeys on the way. He continued down to my stomach them my tights until he came back up kissing my lips. While that he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down then his boxers. He pulled down my cargos and thong then motioned me to lift my arms up. He fully undressed me and reached to the nightstand and pulled out a condom. He put it on quickly and looked into my eyes for permission. I nodded and he slowly lowered himself. I let out moan and scratched his back. He started thrusting in and out faster by every second. Moans were escaping both our mouths. After a while we both reached our climax and he laid down next to me. He pulled me by my waist as I rested my head on his chest and with that we fell asleep.

_______________________________

We were in the pool, but saw some bitch ass bugs that were swimming in it and me and my cousin ran out of it and into the house. God Berlin, 3065 and SUPERMODEL by Ak AusserKontrolle while writing this.