𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 2

I woke up to the same noises of my brother screaming. I got up took a shower and went to pick some clothes and do my makeup. I put on green cargos, a crop top and a zip up hoodie on top.

My outfit was indeed basic, but I don't really care I'm so tired I just want the day to end. After I got dressed I did my makeup and went downstairs for breakfast.

I was already done with my food and went to grab my bag. I sprinted to school since I was being late It was like 7:56 I wasn't really close to school. I got there just when the bell rang. As I opened the door to the classroom hoping the teacher wasn't there I had my lucky day. Walking in I saw that the only seat left was next to Tom 'pff' how annoying. I sat down next to him getting my sketchbook out thinking what to draw. Maybe some girl or smth idfk.

'Kinda cute ig' I thought to myself. "Only If you looked like this" I heard a familiar voice next to me. "Stfu or I'll rip your eyeballs out" he looked at me like he had swallowed his tongue. I continued to draw in my sketchbook till the end of the class.

As the last class ended I could finally go home and sleep, or I thought so until Bill came running after me. "ASIII" he said screaming and still running. He stopped running as he was right next to me trying to take his breath. "What's so important for you to scream so that the whole school can hear you?" I asked looking at him confused "I wanted to ask if you wanted to come at ours" Bill said still trying to catch his breath. I wanted to go home and sleep, because I was so tired, but I couldn't say no to him so i agreed. "Sure" I said sighing.

We got out of the school now walking to their house. It was silent until Bill talked "I like your fit" he said looking at me "Oh don't you fucking lie I was so tired i didn't even wanna get dressed" I said annoyed "No I'm serious it's cute" he answered smiling "He's lying to you you look like you've been searching for clothes in the dark" Tom said out of nowhere making Bill chuckle "As I said I'll rip your fcking eyeballs off you idiot" I said now jumping over Tom, pushing him on the ground as I'm now sitting on him trying to rip his eyeballs out of his eyes. Bill was just sitting there laughing at how stupid we looked. As I stopped I realised I was on Tom's lap 'holly shit' I thought jumping off of him "you bitch" I heard him whisper under his breath. I did hear him, but I didn't want to make it awkward again.

We were now at their house me lying down on the couch waiting for the guys to get popcorn and some drinks. The movie started as we got in places. Me and Bill got the popcorn "Guys hand me the popcorn" Tom asked "No" me and Bill answered at the same time. Tom scoffed as he lifted himself up to get some. It was halfway through the movie when my eyes were starting to close.

TOM'S POV:

When the movie ended I looked over at her seeing that she was asleep. She looked so sweet when she was sleeping. I looked over at Bill to see he was sleeping too. I took Bill to his room now taking Asi to mine. I put her in bed putting blanked over her and went downstairs to the couch.

ASTORIA'S POV:

I slightly opened my eyes seeing that I wasn't in my rome but..Tom's? I jumped from the bed as I saw no one was next to me. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and went downstairs to see if there was anyone there. To my surprise I saw Tom sleeping on the couch 'he looked so cute sleeping' I thought to myself as the thought left my mind when I saw Tom waking up "Good morning" he said making me turn to look at him "good morning Tom" I said smilling.

I started making breakfast for us as Tom was still lying on the couch and Bill now in the bathroom taking a shower.

The breakfast was now ready and I set it on the table "Guyss breakfast is ready" I said waiting for them to come. We were now eating in silence as I broke It "Soo I wanned to go to the store to get some snacks can some of y'all come with me" I asked looking at both of them. "Well I have to work on the album so Tom will go with you" Bill said smirking at both of us. Tom kicked his foot under the table now both glaring at each other as they kept kicking their foots "Can you two stop acting childish" I asked looking serious. They both looked at me as Tom kicked Bill's foot one last time "Tom" I scoffed.

We got dressed and went to the store. We were picking some snacks for Bill too, because he wanted some too. As I was going to pay for the snacks I heard Tom from behind me "I'll pay don't worry" was he nice to me or something.

As we got home I started searching for Bill, but I couldn't find him I started shouting his name when I heard a loud "Yeah" from upstairs. He came downstairs as I handed him his snacks him jumping like a little kid. I put the bags on the counter and turned around "I'll get going, but I'll call you guys later" I said waving them goodbye. I was already at the door when Tom came "Bye freak" he said smirking "I know you love me" I said kissing him on the cheek waving him goodbye.

I got home and went to wash my hands then to change into my pijamas. I laid down on my bed grabbing one of my books and starting to read it as my eyes were getting heavier.

_______________________________

I'm really sorry this is short I just don't have time now, because tomorrow we have some dumb shit from the school and we have to be there. Plus this week is going to be very hard for me because my brother is in grade 12 and you know celebrating and things. I'll try to updade as many chapters as I can. 1118 words