𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 23

We were back from the hospital. Simone had called the police and they are searching for my father. He probably ran away or something, but I hope they find him.

We were now laying on the couch watching something on the tv. I was cuddled up into Carl's arms. I only need him after what happened. I'm so happy that he is okay I don't know what I would do without him.

"Y'all want to eat something?" Bill asked.

I shook my head no. After all that stress I wasn't even hungry.

"Asi you have to eat." Tom said.

I shook my head no again. "I'm not hungry."

"Please." Carlos said. How could I say no to the only person that has been here my whole life.

"Fine.."

While Bill was making salad and pasta we kept laying on the couch just staring at the tv.

"The food is ready." Bill yelled from the kitchen.

We got up and made our way towards the table. We all sat down and started eating. Well I was mostly fidgeting with mine.

"Your food is going to get cold." Tom was pointing at my plate.

"I'm not fucking hungry." I snapped.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck I'm so dumb why would I yell at him.

"I'm sorry.." I apologised.

He just nodded and continued eating his food.

I was finished and put my plate in the sink then went upstairs. I laid in Tom's bed tears starting to fill my eyes. Suddenly the door creaked open.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard Tom's voice.

"Never been better." I replied letting out a laugh. "I'm sorry for snapping at you like that it's just that-" I got cut off by him.

"Asi you don't have to apologise. I know you're stressed right now. It's okay don't you worry your little head." I smiled at him and he hugged me tightly.

He crawled in bed beside me and we cuddled till we fell asleep.

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw that it was still dark outside.

"Whatt" I groaned.

"Asi they found dad." Carlos said.

I quickly sat up and accidentally woke Tom up.

"Shit sorry." I apologised to him.

"What happened?" He whispered.

"They found our father." That sentence made him jump from the bed.

"What? When? Where?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Like half an hour ago, but we still don't know where." Carlos replied. "We are going to the station, you coming?" He asked looking at me.

"Of course I'm coming. I'll fucking kill this man." I spat out.

Carlos left the room and I started getting ready.

"Can I come?" Tom asked from the bed.

"Get your ass up first."

"Yes m'am"

He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and while I was making the bed he changed clothes.

We made our way downstairs and saw a sleepy Bill with Simone and Carlos next to them.

"I guess we're all going. Let's go." Carlos said and we made our way towards the car.

We went into the station and saw my father being held by a policeman.

"I'll fucking kill you both when I get out." Our father said to me and Carl.

I laughed a little. "Who said you're getting out." I spat at him.

They took him away and the only thing I remember was I fell asleep on one of the couches and was being carried after.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw that I was in bed. I turned around and saw no one in bed next to me.

I got up and rubbed my eyes then made my way downstairs.

"Hello sunshine." Bill said all smiley.

"What happened at the station?" I asked still sleepy.

Bill came by and handed me a some kind of note, but it was something else.

I opened it and as soon as I read it my eyes widened.

"YOU ADOPTED US?!" I yelled out and tears starting falling down my cheeks.

The twins quickly hugged me and with them came Simone and Carl.

_______________________________

God I'm so fucking stressed the whole time I was writing this I was crying. Just the thought of one of my family members death is making me want to kms. I miss them so much.