𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 28

It was the next morning. I woke up with the worst headache. I moved out of bed and heard a groan beside me. As soon as I got up from the bed I quickly sat back down. My head hurts so fucking bad. I groaned and laid back down.

"Tom" I said shaking him a little.

"What?" He questioned.

"Do you have pain killers?" He quickly sat up and looked around.

"I don't think so, why?"

"Because my head fucking hurts dumbass." I spat. He laughed a little and got up.

"I'll go buy you some." He said and started to get dressed.

"Don't worry I will. I have to get something from my old house." I said and got up. He was thinking for a moment, but nodded after.

I got a shower then got dressed and made my way towards the car. I drove off to the nearest pharmacy.

I turned up the music and started singing like crazy. Soon I was there and got pain killers then made my way towards my old house.

Old memories were hitting me and I couldn't help, but let some tears slip out of my eyes.

Suddenly..

BANG

With that I couldn't move anymore. The only things I was hearing were the cars and some screaming.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE"

"Is she alive?"

"SOMEONE HELP"

Shouting was heard along with so many steps. Everything was blurry and I couldn't feel my body anymore. With that I closed my eyes.

Tom's POV:

As I was sitting on the couch with Bill I got a call from an unknown number. Strange? I looked over at Bill then back at my phone and picked up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello, I'm calling from the hospital. Do you know Astoria Ferrante?" The lady asked.

My heart started racing and my breathing was starting to get fast. I couldn't breathe.

"Yes? Is there something wrong? I managed to get out.

"Unfortunately yes, she was in a car accident." With that I dropped my phone to the ground. Tears started escaping my eyes. Why did I let her leave? It's all my fault..

Bill kneeled down beside me confused. "What happened Tom?!"

"I-Astoria..she's in the hospital.." I said between sobs.

Bill was quite like he had swallowed his tongue.

I quickly got up and made my way towards the car. Bill came too and we drove off to the hospital.

Doctors weren't letting us in. All I could hear was shouting. This is all my fault..

After two hours a doctor came out. His head was low and the only thing I could think about was-

"I'm sorry, but I don't think she'll wake up. The only thing we could do is wait." He said and left.

I fell down on my knees and started crying again.

This cannot be happening. No. No. No. No.

Everything is a lie.

She'll wake up.

I know it.

She's strong. She has a strong heart.

"She'll make it right Bill?" I said between sobs.

He kept quiet. "SAY SOMETHING." The silence was killing me inside.

"You don't believe it do you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"You don't fucking believe that she'll make it. You don't know how much she means to me and even to you. You're her fucking best friend Bill. You're not even crying. Those are fake tears. YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE."

Bill's POV:

His words hurt the most. I do believe it, but I can't live in a lie.

"I FUCKING CARE ABOUT HER MORE THAN YOU DO. You don't know how much she means to me. You're so selfish Tom. She was like the little sister I never had. She's a better sister than a brother you had ever been." I stopped myself right there. The words just slipped out of my mouth. I didn't mean anything. My eyes were wide and so were Tom's. He stood there for a moment before he left.

How could I be so fucking stupid? The only person that has been there for me my whole life and been by my side. I hate myself for this and I know he hates me more..

_______________________________

Hello pookies. You didn't expect it did you? Anyways a wasp fell on my head and I screamed like someone was stabbing the shit outta me.