𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 15

It has been 2 weeks after my mom's death. I'm much better now even tho I still cry sometimes. I still can't believe it. She was only 33 and at that age she died. The only thing I could do right now is to keep living. I know this would make her happy. I know she is watching over me and Carl.

Me and my brother have gotten really close these past weeks. Like we don't separate. He is always with me and I'm always with him. We are too scared that something might happen to the other so we keep an eye on each other.

Also tomorrow is the twins birthday. I have planned everything out. We won't do a party. We just want to be by ourselves. Partying alone with our family. Yeah you heard me they are our family now.

It's already time to sleep so we are getting ready to go to bed. I put on my shorts and a top and laid down next to Tom who was already sleeping.

I looked at him observing his pretty features. His eyes, his eyelashes, his pretty little nose and his lips. His whole face is beautiful. I can't imagine a prettier person. I kept staring at him.

"You're gonna burn a hole in my face" Tom said chuckling his eyes still closed.

I chuckled at his words as well.

"You wouldn't want to burn a hole in that beautiful face" he added smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Your ego is bigger than your dick, dickhead" I replied to him chuckling at my own words.

He opened his eyes looking offended.

"You haven't even seen it" he defended himself.

"I don't have to" I replied smirking.

"Someday" he mumbled making my eyes widen.

I slapped his arm slightly him bursting out laughing. Tears were flowing down his cheeks as he kept laughing.

I turned my back at him and crossed my arms over my chest like a five year old. He stopped laughing and suddenly turned me around and stood on top of me.

My cheeks were burning at his sudden move. I couldn't even hide my blush. He smirked looking down at me.

He came closer to kiss me and just above my lips he stopped.

I gasped at his dumbness making him chuckle.

I shoved his arm turning around again closing my eyes.

Suddenly his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He turned me around and looked me in the eyes. God his eyes were so majestic.

He got closer to me suddenly our lips touching. I melted feeling his lips on mine. I felt the coldness of his lip ring. He deepened the kiss making me moan a little as he let that opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues dancing along.

We separated to take a breath. I looked back at him and saw his satisfied smirk. God I loved and hated when he looked at me like that.

I got closer to him again laying my head on his chest my eyes feeling heavy as they closed.

I woke up really early just to prepare everything. I got up and looked back at the bed seeing Tom laying like a starfish. He looked so goofy. I let out a chuckle and turned around again getting on my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got undressed and hopped in the shower turning it on, the hot water hitting my body.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. Water was dripping from my hair.