𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 12

We were back from the hospital now sitting on the couch watching a movie. I still haven't changed clothes since the accident so I excused myself.

"Guys I'm going to take a shower and put on something comfier." They all nodded and I headed upstairs.

I got in the shower turning on the water feeling the warm water hit my body.

I got out wrapping a towel around my body.

As I was searching for clothes I saw a note on the nightstand. It was Bill's handwriting.

"If I loose my voice you sing." When I read that tears started escaping my eyes. The note was written to Tom.

"What are you doing" I heard a voice behind me and quickly turned around.

"No-Nothing" I rubbed my eyes trying to cover that I was crying, but in no use.

"You saw the note didn't you" Tom asked.

I nodded my head and he hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry about it Bill is okay now" he reassured me stroking my back.

"I know, but what if he didn't make it, it's his dream to sing." I replied with hiccups escaping my mouth.

"Don't even think about it, everything is okay and so is Bill." He said giving me and slight smile. "Now dress up and come downstairs."

I smiled at him and turned around to find my clothes.

I put on shorts with a shirt and went downstairs.

Everyone was laughing and it made me smile.

I sat on the couch beside Tom and Carl and we kept on watching our movie.

Suddenly someone threw a popcorn at me. I turned around seeing that it was Carl. He's so gonna get it.

I threw one at him too and that's how the war started. We started throwing pillows at each other till he grabbed a bottle and spilled the water all over me.

I was so angry I screamed to the top of my lungs making everyone flinch. He looked at me scared and started running.

"Get back here" I said with a devil laugh. The band knew this laugh was no good.

I was right behind my brother and put my foot in front of his making him trip. He fell and screamed in pain. I think that was too much.

"You fucking bitch" he yelled out.

The band ran towards us checking what happened.

I saw my brother holding his hand. Did I break his hand? I don't think so. I better did not.

I came to reality and squatted down to see what happened. I think he distorted his arm. My fault again.

"Shit" I cursed.

"What happened?" Georg asked. What a dumb question.

"And you're asking" I said showing them his arm. They could see that it was distorted, but not broken. They flinched at the view.

"Let's get you to a hospital brother" I said lifting him up.

I was surprised he wasn't crying I mean this shit hurts.

As soon as we got to the hospital and the doctors grabbed him he started crying. The doctors have to be more gentle. From my own experience they squeeze too hard.

We were waiting when my brother walked out with a gypsum on his arm. I guess I did break it.

"I'm so gonna get back at you" I looked up and Carlos was the one saying that. I mean who else could it be.