Chapter 14

Najaf
Next day:
I woke up at 6:00 Am. He was sleeping next to me. I take a close-up look, he was very cute, but he had a slight scar on his eyebrow. He has long enough eyelashes that made me jealous. I kissed him on his forehead. and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

when I came out of the bathroom. he was sitting on the bed. he turned back and smiled at me and I smiled back.
I came out of the fresh shower and my hair was wet. he came to me and hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. I blushed he was about to say something we heard a knock. He groaned.
"I'll see who's on the door. you go and take a shower" I said. Ayan noded.

when I opened the door Ayan's mother was standing there. "Assalamualaikum," I said
"W.Salam" she replied smilingly and she hugged me and patted me on my back.
"Kaisi ha meri shahzadi" ( how's my princess)
I smiled "Alhamdulillah," I said. "kaha hain vo nikamma?" ( where's that useless person?)
I laughed and directed toward the bathroom. "Oh, well, come downstairs in 5 minutes breakfast will be ready," Ayan's mom said. I smiled "Okay Aunty I will" She patted my face, and then she left.

I closed the room Ayaan was standing a few feet away from me. He was looking so pretty with the freshly showered look. His wet hair looking so good- He smiled at me I smiled back and went toward the dressing table where he was standing. I was about to do make-up. he back-hugged me he smells really nice and we both stare at each other through the mirror. "MY DREAM is standing next to me it felt really good you have no idea, "Ayan said.
"Well Mom said come downstairs in 5 minutes"
I replied.
"You are so anti-romantic you know that?" Ayan said.
"Then teach me na" I replied
"I will, I will," Ayaan said proudly.
We heard the knock "Ahh why are they keep interrupting us?" Ayaan said angrily.
Ayaan went toward the door. I start getting ready.
I wore a floral baby pink suit with pearl work. I applied a little bit of concealer and tint. I put on mascara and lip gloss.
"they calling us downstair.....s waohhhh!! you are looking so lavishing Mrs. Ayaan" Ayan said.
I smiled he kept staring at me "You will just keep staring at me, or get ready too. We are getting late."
"ahh okay" Ayaan groaned.

________________________________
A.O.A

I hope you are all okay and taking good take care of yourself. 
I hope you liked this romantic story if you liked it tell me Allah Hafiz.
🤍✨