chapter five

My alarm starts ringing at Fajr time I woke up and offered namaz and am about to ready for university but remembered my mom text and cried a little. I was feeling heavy again then I open Quran and recite it for a while then I sleep again.

________________________________

My room knocked I checked the time it was 10:00 am and then I hurriedly open a door.

My maid was standing there "mom is calling you downstairs" my maid said.

I node and close the room door and went to the bathroom to change my nightsuit after that I went downstairs.

When I enter the hall, the hall was filled with the smell of delicious food. I head to the dining room where all my family members were sitting and doing their breakfast.

My father scorns me. "pata nhi yeh larki susural ja ka kia kara ge. itna late uth the hai. waha hamri naak he kartwaye gee " (don't know what this girl does in susural she wakes up so late here she will cut off our nose there) dad said.

I ignored my dad's words and start doing my breakfast. they always scorn me I'm used to it. when I am done with my breakfast everyone went to their room my mom was only with me at the dining table.

She gave me a few pieces of advice, about what to do in front of the guests. because it was the first time someone is coming to see me.

"They will be home at 2:00 pm, I hope you look good in front of them". mom said

I hummed and went into my kitchen and helped my helper. At noon I went upstairs and start getting ready I took a shower and did a light settle day makeup and wear light baby pink colour suit. I offered Zohar when I was about to make dua my door knocked. I make dua hastily and open it.

" the guest has arrived". The maid said.

I nod and again went to my vanity to be sure enough am I looking representable or not. My heart fluttered. I feeling anxious. I was sweating then I put on a lot of aromas. After a while, at nearly 3:45 pm my Mom entered and said come with me. Then I fixed my "dupatta". I was so nervous I said to my mom I can't to this

She said, " don't panic everything gonna be alright dw, think of them as normal guests".

Then I went downstairs along with my Mum. I went to the kitchen and hold the tea tray and go there where all guests were sitting. I pour tea into a cup my maid served them. When I stand up an aunt alluded me to sit beside her. Her admiring gaze was all over me. When I sat she patted my head lovingly. Everyone sitting and talking with each other suddenly my eye fell on "Ayan".

________________________________

Assalam Alaikum guys

I hope y'all are fine and taking good care of your health. This is chapter five of "Together by miracle" I hope you liked if you did then gimme a review.

jazakallah o hair!