Chapter three

( Each day passed they made just only eye contact and knows about each other existence. After two years of college is over she made some friends one of her friend names is Aemen. She becomes her close friend she is a kinda pervert type of girl. Who takes more interest in boys than her studies. She is a kinda playgirl but she is nice to Najaf. )

________________________________Najaf :(After when her college is over)

I kinda miss him. I wish I shared my contact number or any social app. ( she sat and thinks she loudly said in her room) no! No! Aishhhh nohhhhh!!!! That's not possible. umm, wait why do I wanna exchanging our numbers or take any social app? ( she put her hand on her mouth) do I like him? Oh gosh no! No!! ( she said to herself) don't tell me you like him. I think it is time to pray why am I thinking such a thing which can't be possible? Then I start praying  namaz when I finished my namaz and start making dua I am lost in my thought and kept thinking of him after a while I realized what am I doing and why am I doing it. I start making dua out of nowhere I prayed "Ya Allah plz make him mine if he is good". I sat there and was digesting the words I have just said omg I'm in love oh em jee!!!!! that's not true. Well, I make dua and fold my prayer mat. And I start collecting my forms because I was going to take admission in University.
Whatever I was doing I always thought about him and desperately missed him and regretted why I didn't take his number or any social app through which we can interact......
I got home prayed Asar and start making tea for my family weather was great that day so I thought why not served fries and Pakora with tea? I served tea to my family and we were chilling and talking.

________________________________
A.O.A

I hope y'all are fine and taking good care of yourself. this is chapter three of "Together by miracle " I hope you like it, if you did then give me feedback.

jazakallah o khair!