Chapter six

He was sitting in front of me. And I was shocked to hell when i saw him. Then I look at him again to make sure. He was whom I fell in love with...
I couldn't believe it at that moment. It feels like dream come true to me. I believed that miracles do exist.

He was smiling at me and I was so shocked. Then our parents suggested that go and talk with each other. then we went courtyard.

"Yo...u here I mean I can't believe it, "I said to him shockingly
"Who gave you my address and how you are here?" I asked furthermore

"your friend Aemen gave me your address and all details about you. And I'm here for a girl who stole my heart in college. I'm trying to make her mine is it wrong?" Ayan said mischievously

I blushed so hard that my cheeks turned red

"You look so cute while blushing," Ayan said

"I don't know how to respond to such a compliment," I said

"It's okay It's okay I'll teach you everything don't worry," he said while smirking

then we talked and start knowing about each other.

"Will you be my wife?" Ayan asked me all of sudden

"Umm... Ye..." someone cut it off I turned my maid was there she said they are all calling you inside

I blushed and ran away. When I entered the drawing-room they were standing there and about to leave. Ayan's mother hugged me and said Mashallah "meri beti tho bhut pyaari hai"
(my daughter is so beautiful Mashallah) and patted my head adoringly.

And she hugged me again and said Allah hafiz. I hugged her back and said Allah hafiz.
Then I say goodbye to his brothers as well.

he doesn't have a father, his father passed away when he was in 10th. He told me while we were talking today.

We reached the gate to see them off and I looked at Ayan he winked at me and smiled. I blushed and bow down my gaze. They leave. I went to my room and prayed and thanked God. I prayed an extra two Nafal because I was so happy and I've seen my dua answer.

______________________________

Assalam Alaikum guys!

I hope y'all are doing well. This is chapter six of "together by miracle" I hope you liked if you did then do lemme know.

Jazakallah o khair