chapter 10

Engagement day!

Najaf went to the parlor to get ready for her special day. Najaf wears a light pastel color beautiful maxi with heavy-duty makeup with a side-lose curl. She was looking so pretty.

The ceremony gonna start at 6 p.m.

At about 5:00 pm Ayan went to the parlor to pick up Najaf because they have a photoshoot in a beautiful location.

Ayan wears a prince coat that matches Najaf's dress with pair of a brogue. And a wristwatch that Najaf gifted to Ayan on his birthday a week ago. He was looking so dashing.

Najaf was coming toward the car with a helper when Ayan's eye fell on Najaf he whispers "Mashallah Beautiful" when Najaf sit in a car
"You look so beautiful Najaf," Ayan said to Najaf. when Najaf's eye fell on Ayan "Woah!!! Not more than you".
"Huh, I said what I said you look so beautiful more than me like a princess ngl tho!

" let's go or you gonna stare at me all the time," Najaf said while blushing. He blushes too and starts the car. Then they went to a photo shoot and they took beautiful pictures together.

At about 6:15 pm they got free from the photo shoot when they both see the phone they got several calls from their parent.

When they look at the time it was 6:20 pm. "Ig we late we should go," Najaf said worriedly

Ayan starts the car and starts driving at high speed because they are getting late.

Najaf's phone rang! She picks up the call " yeah mom, yes we are coming we are just five min away okay, okay I'll hang up bye.

"Who was on the call?" Ayan said

"Mum. She said guests are waiting- everyone is asking for us"

"oops, we are late". Ayan murmured

"Ayan drive slowly it's okay if we reach late." Najaf said.

"Ahh, don't worry I drive usually like that stop stressing over it nothing gonna happen". Ayan said

"Still you need to be care full road is too rushy,"  Najaf said.

________________________________

AOA!

i hope you are all fine and taking good care of your health- sorry i was busy so i didn't get a chance to complete this story so that's why i am uploading this late.

i hope you like this chapter 10 of "miracle by together"

jazakillah kahir