chapter four

we all are family members enjoying weather and having tea and talking . After a while, my mom's phone started ringing she picked up her phone and started talking and everyone went silent.

Mom: "A.O.A yes, who's that, oh I got it Sara how are you, really long time. Yeah sure, sure haha yes why not, why not. No problem anytime. haha Okay I'll hang up take care. Allah hafiz".

Father: "who was on the call".

Mom: " my colleague my old friend".

Father: "what she said?"

Mom: "A proposal came for Najaf. They wanna see her".

My breath got stuck for a while and I was waiting for my dad's answer

Father: "oh sure btw what's her son's name?"

Mom: " her son's name is "Ayan"

A tear welled up in my eye I stand up and darted toward my room.
I locked my room and start crying so hard. I was crying, crying, and continuously crying.
It was the time for Maghrib prayer I prayed namaz and cried in Sujood, in front of Allah SWT. Because I was in love with another man. I cried and beg in front of Allah.

" ya Allah I'm already in love with another guy. How can I love someone else I don't wanna marry- ya Allah help me I begged you I can't love anyone now because my heart is attached to other guy. ya Allah plz Raham. Ya Allah, I just can't "

i was crying and making dua . Someone knocked on my door I wiped my tear and fold my prayer mat. Take a long deep breath and make myself calm. I unlocked my door.

my mum was standing there, she came into my room. she said come and sit with me. She noticed my swelled-up eyes. And then I begin to cry again. She holds my face in her palm and said:

"beta, no one is forcing you to marry him. They just want to come over and  see you. I can't say no to her she is my friend. If you don't like him, you can say no, there is no problem meri jaan. The decision is completely yours and it is your right to choose a husband by your choice. No one is taking Your right. Plz, understand beta, and don't cry. I can't see you like that. chilled up beta".

I hold her hands with tear-filled eyes and said Okay, mom as you say.

She patted my face and said "that's my good girl".

She went back to her room don't know why after that I felt a little relief.

After a while, I got a message from my mom.

Mom: "They will come tomorrow, hope you look representable in front of them".

I read her message and reacted with heart. Then I prayed Isha namaz and fell asleep.

________________________________

Assalam Alaikum guys

i hope y'all are fine. This is chapter four of  "Together by miracle" I hope you liked it. if you did then tell me in the comments .

jazakallah o khair!

________________________________