"𝕸𝖞 𝕯𝖔𝖑𝖑..." 𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕵𝖊𝖋𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖗

♡ { Yandere/Stalker! Jeff } ♡
♡ { Stalking, Stalker behavior, Obsessive, Creepy, Yandere, Yandere behavior, Praise, Biting, Et Cetera } ♡

I turned my PC off, yawning. "Bed time..." I mutter to myself, taking my socks off.
I walked to my bathroom and began brushing my teeth.
I closed my eyes, enjoying the music I was playing. Once I finished brushing my teeth, I turned my playlist off, taking my headphones off. I enter my room and am met with my window wide open. I pause, confused. "Did I...?" I look around and start to shiver. As I go to close the window, someone grabs me by the waist and covers my mouth. I scream, scared to death. They shove me onto my bed, getting on top of me and pinning me down. I look up at them and see a man. His skin was burnt and pale... He had a bloody smile carved into his cheeks from his lips. He looks at me... In a lustful way?

"It's me, Y/N! The one who has been sending you gifts and writing you those letters. Aren't you happy??" I only stared at him. That was when it hit me...
"J-Jeff?" I manage to whisper. He only chuckles. "Yes, you remember me... How have you been Y/N? How'd your recent job interviews go? I'm sure you made a good impression. You always do~" He flirts. "Y-You've... You've been stalking me? Why, Jeff? Why not just talk to me? I've been worried about you ever since that horrible accident!- Mhmm!" He interupts me, kissing my lips. He kisses me, roughly with passion. His arms and body towering over me. I slowly allow myself to melt into the kiss. I whimper and moan at his harsh movements and soft bites. He breaks the kiss and looks down at me, grinning. "Fuck, you're so hot. I used to just jerk off to you showering or sleeping... Fuck, I need you, Y/N... Please.." He begs, grinding against my body. I whimper and look up at him. "Be gentle, please...?" He only pants and looks down at my body. "Oh, fuck... Of course, baby."

By now, Jeff has ripped all my clothes off and kissed me everywhere. While doing so, he started to tell me how long he had been stalking me, how he's absolutely in love with me, et cetera. I could only blush and moan. He wouldn't even let me get a word out before pleasuring me.
He licks and kisses my private area, moaning. "F-Fuck~!" I groan, squirmming a bit. "Jeff, please!" He stops and looks at me. "Please" what, doll? Tell me what you want." He says, eating me out. "Please... Jus- Ahh~ Just fuck me~!" He chuckles. "God, you're such a cutie... Have you wanted me? All those times I caught you touchin' yourself... Were you thinking of me?" He asks, rubbing his tip against my hole.
"Fuck, your body... I love your body. You're just the right size.. So fucking perfect. Perfect f-fo- Fuck~ for m-me..." He groans and moans as his dick enters inside me. I moan and whimper, his size was hurting me... But it felt so damn good!
"Y-Yes, yes, yes... I've needed this. To be near you... to touch you, fuck you, be INSIDE you. I wanna be all you can think of, doll... You're all mine, yknow?" He says, pounding his hard dick inside of me.
"You're my pretty/handsome slut~" He leans down and kisses me, licking my bottom lip.

As he roughly fucks me, I moan and whimper, screaming his name. "J-Jeff~! A-AH~ Be gentle, pleaseee~" I beg.
"Nah, sorry, Doll... I've held this in too long. I've fucking needed this!" He says, going faster. I cry and whimper at his fast pace.
By now, I've cummed about two times. "J-Jeff, please... I don't think I can handle cumming again~!" I moan, my eyes rolling back.
"Nah, but you will for me. You'll cum for me one more time, right, pretty girl?" He asks, choking me softly. I nod, moaning.
"F-Fuck, you feel so good on my cock~" I start to feel myself getting close. I look at him, holding his hand. His gaze softens, but his fast pace doesn't
"You gonna cum again, princess?" He asks, smiling. I nod, unable to speak. "Me too, doll~ Let's cum together, okay?" He sweet talks me and it makes me wanna cum even more...
He holds my hand, kissing it. He goes even faster, moaning and whimpering as he starts to cum inside my pussy. I moan, cumming all over his cock.
I could feel the cum dripping down. I look at him, shaking and smiling. He pulls out, laying down on top of me. "You were so good, princess..." He says, kissing my neck. "I love you, Jeff..." "I love you, too, my doll..."