"𝕯𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊..." 𝕵𝖊𝖋𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕵𝖆𝖓𝖊

Hey, darlings ♡ Sorry for being gone for so long. I've been going through a lot. I might've mentioned stuff about my romantic relationship- That's still not completely worked out... ^^' It'll be okay, though! Anyway, enjoy this juicy threesome~

{ Y/N has lady parts! }
{Slight Hate sex, fighting, praise, breeding, strap on, two doms, et cetera }

It had about 20 minutes since Jeff and I wandered off to have some fun...~
Everyone in the mansion (including us) had come to Splendy's mansion for a week.
Knowing Splendy, he's probably going to keep Slendy busy. More time to have some fun!

I moan as Jeff's dick enter my wet pussy. It hurt, but felt so fucking good~! He looks up at me, chuckling. "Yeah? That feels good? Huh, slut?" I moan and nod.
Before he could start thrusting into me, the closet door opens. I gasp, scared someone had caught us. They turn the light on, and we see Jane. She scoffs, placing her bag down on her left. "Really? A closet? Couldn't even offer them a decent place to get their brains fucked out? God, you're selfish." She crosses her arms. Jeff frowns and turns to look at her. "You're just mad I got them first, Jane." "Mad isn't exactly the word..." Jealously isn't a good look, yknow..." Jeff says, smirking. "Jealous?" She repeats, opening her bag. "Jealous that you're size is probably not even good enough? Jealous that they have to fake it?" She continues, pulling out... A strap-on?! "Jeff, my dick is bigger than yours." Her smile was cruel and full of lust.
Her strap on was about 12 inches... Jeff pulls himself out of me and I moan. "That's just an inch bigger, bitch!" He scoffs, rolling his eyes. "An inch is still an inch. It's also still beating you. Anyway, are we going to do this or not??" He pauses.

"Fine. Let's see who makes her cum first." Jeff and Jane shake hands and turn to me. I look at them both, nervously.
Jane starts to undress and puts the strap on. Jeff grabs me by the chin, grinning. "Oh, sweetface... You excited? I bet you enjoy us fighting over you...~" Jane goes behind me and grabs me by the hips, pulling me closer to her. I could feel her breasts against my back... Along with the strap on. "So pretty..." She whispers, kissing my neck. Jeff and I start to makeout. Jane proceeds to kiss my neck and shoulder.
Jeff grabs my thighs and picks me up. "You ready?" Jane asks, kissing me one more time. "Hell yeah..." Jeff says, grinning at me. "I was asking them, asshole..." "whatever!" He shoves his dick into my vagina, and I moan. Jane then starts to enter her dildo into me.
Having them both fuck me... At the same time? God, I'm going to die~!

As they both pound into me, they begin to praise me, practically desperate to make me moan more and to cum.
"F-Fuuuckkk, you feel so good, babe!" Jeff moans. "He's not wrong. Although I may not feel your insides, your gorgeous, perfect body is already enough~ You're so perfect, darling...~" She kisses my neck, rubbing my inner thigh. All the praise was turning me on even more.
"Yes, moan, darling. Moan my name..." Jane demands, thrusting deeper. "J-Jan-- Aah~!" Jeff pulls my hair, forcing me to look at him. "Nah, FUCK no! Say MY name, babe. Say it. Say it, bitch." I whimper, drooling a bit. "J-Jeff, pleaseee...~!" Jane forces me to look at her, and she frowns. "Bad girl... You're mine. Mine only. You moan my name... Isn't that right, Y/N?" She pulls my hair, making me nod. I moan her name, cumming a little. "Fuck off, Jane...! Mhnn... They're.. ah..~ MINE..."
"No, Jeff. She's mine. My girl. Right, baby?" She smiles, thrusting faster. I couldn't even speak or think properly. I moan and whimper... This feeling of pleasure was so intense... I feel as if I'm going to break!
"Oh, you're so pretty... Yeah, yeah~ Want me to breed you, pretty girl~?? Want me to make your wet cunt drip my cum?!" Jeff asks, licking his lips.

This feels so good... It feels as if this has lasted forever, but also not long enough!
As I moan, trembling. Jeff starts to groan and whimper a bit. "I-I... Fuck...~ I'm cumming, Y/N..." "Me t-too...~" Jane feels my body, thrusting as fast as she could. Jeff follows after.
God, this pleasure feels so unreal....~
"Oh, FUCK... Yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum inside you. You'll be mine forever. Have my fucking seed, pretty ssslut...~ AHhh~!!" Jeff cums inside of me and I gasp. It felt so warm... Sweet...
Jane keeps going. "Come on, babygirl... You can do it~"
I start to cum all over myself... Our cum dripped to the floor, probably staining it. "Atta girl..." Jeff mutters, kissing me.
"Fuck... You did so good, babygirl." Jane kisses me and hugs me.
I tremble and shake. "G-God... That felt u-unreal~" I smile at the two. "I think it's safe to say I won." Jane says, taking the strap on off. "No way!" "YOU came first. Not them. You stupid jerk..."

Suddenly, the door opens.
We see Masky and Hoodie. "Jesus fuckin' Christ!" Masky looks away, disgusted. Hoodie scoffs.
"Double trouble and a poor girl..."
" Clean this shit up before the big man finds out, jackasses!" Masky slams the door, annoyed.

♡ { Considering doing a Masky and hoodie x Reader chapter now... } ♡