"𝕴'𝖒 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊." {} 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕵𝖆𝖈𝖐

♡ { Fem Y/N } ♡
♡ { Blood kink, Drinking blood, Oral, Preforming sex during your period, breeding? } ♡

You groan and moan.
The pain you had felt was horrible... Your period was always painful. Jack sighs, rubbing your stomach. "I'm sorry, lovely... I know it hurts."
You layed on Jack and he held you as if you would leave him... But also as if you were a gentle baby.
You moaned in pain, getting up. "Love, if you keep moaning in my ear, I might..-" "I'm on my period, Jack! You don't want me to bleed all over you, do you?"
He pauses, thinking for a second. "Well, orgasms help with cramps, Y/N."

♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡

Here you are, laying on your back, Jack in between your legs. "I have to admit... Your blood smells good, love~" "J-Jack... You don't find this gross?" "I murder people and eat Kidney's, baby... You're being silly."
Without warning, he sticks his tongues into your wet, bloody pussy. You gasp, gripping onto the sheets tightly. You moan, feeling the blood slipping out. You felt an amazing mix of pain and pleasure as your lovely boyfriend ate you out with his three tongues.
You look at Jack and see his hand slip down to his pants. You hear him unzip his pants... Was he really going to touch himself while eating you out? And while you were on your period? The nerve of him... But, Oh, fuck! It felt so fucking good~
"Jack, I can't take it anymore!" You exclaim, moaning. "Aw, alright..."
Once he stops eating you out, hopefully you can get some medicine for your cramps, and--
He lifts you up and turns you over, putting you in the doggy postion. "W-What the fuck?! Jack!"
He quickly shoves his dick into your ass, groaning.
You moan into the pillow and then turn around. "I meant for you to stop, Jack..." "Stop? I'm helping, love."
He begins to thrust into your soft body, in a decent pace.
"Oh, fuckkk~!!" You both moan as you bled all over his cock.
Your blood was all over the bed, him, and your thighs. Oh, imagine how embarassing it will be to wash these sheets!
You blush at the idea of possibly Ben asking about the noises of you two but the blood on the sheets as well.
"Are you close, love? I am... Yeah, I'm gonna cum into your little, tight hole... Maybe I'll take your period away next...~"
You moan as he began to thrust even faster. Your back was arched into him, and he was slowly getting even rougher.
You could feel yourself getting close. "I'm gonna cum, J-Jack~ Oh, fuck.. Harder~!!"
He does as he's told and goes harder. You moan ever louder, feeling the best mix of pain and pleasure.
You then proceed to cum all over.
The mix of your cum and blood made a bit of a light, pinkish red.
You turn around and lie down. Jack then licks all the blood and cum off of your sexy thighs... "You taste so good, love~"
He then cleans himself and puts on some new clothes. "I'll go get you some medicine, lovely. Stay here, okay?" You nod, smiling.
What an interesting afternoon.