"𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖘𝖚𝖇𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍"

( Female Y/N, She/Her pronouns)
(Characters: Jane The Killer, Clockwork, and Nina The Killer)
( Foursome, Oral, Praise, Dirty-Talk, Getting caught, Consented Forced Sex, Slight Gore?, Knife brought up and used to cut clothes.)

I groaned, feeling a horrible guilt and pity... Ben had been asking me out for weeks now! I'm not sure how I tell him it's never goning to happen... I lean more to ladies. I hear a knock and hear Nina calling my name. I get up and let her in, trying to keep it together. "Hey, cutie! What's eating you?" I sigh, questioning if I can trust her. I mean, it's Nina... She can keep a secret, right?

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

After I tell her, she gives me some solid advice. I hug her and thank her. It's nice to talk stuff out with your girlfriends, huh? As she gets up, her skirt had stuck up, and I could see her panties. I blush and look away. She notices the small noise I made out of shock, and turns around. "Somethin' wrong, sweetface??" I nod, looking away. She shrugs, walking to my door to leave. Before she does, she stops and winks at me before fixing her skirt. My eyes widen and my jaw drops. Did she mean for that to happen?! God damn it, Nina...!

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

I attempt to pull my underwear off but stop once someone knocks. I then see Clockwork. She crosses her arms and raises a brow. "You seen Jeff at all?" I shake my head, tugging my blanket  to cover me more. "Fucking dickhead ran off again..."
I then see Nina in the hallway with Jane and she pulls Clockwork away after she shuts my door. I blush before finally pulling my panties off and onto the side of where my thighs are. I spread my legs and start to rub my clit, moaning softly. I lick my fingers, spit covered all over them. I begin to finger my clit and moan a little louder. I hate how attractive the women are here... I moan thinking of Nina giving me intense, sexy head. The imagine of her eating me out and then looking at me, her tongue sticking out from her cheek, due to her cut face. The idea of Jane riding my face, telling me what to do and what not to do... Clockwork sucking, licking, and biting my nipples... I can feel myself getting even more wet.
I just wanna cum so fucking bad...

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

I had ended up passing out after I came. I wake up at 2:23 AM.
I felt something brush my inner thigh... I pull my blanket and see Nina. She smiled at me and crawled on me. "Hey, slut-face..~ Wanna have some fun?" I look at her with complete shock. Anddd I was maybe turned on. I nod a little, blushing. "Just wait. They're coming." "W-wha... Who?--" I see Clockwork and Jane by my door, hardly dressed and grinning. "Y'know, it's nice to know there's more lesbian or lady leaning ladies in this shitty mansion... My fingers couldn't take anymore fingering...~ But, it's okay now! I got bitches to eat me out, huh?" Jane walks over to me and lifts my chin up. I look at her and blush. Clockwork looks at me and grabs a switchblade, cutting my tanktop off. "H-Hey!" "Shh, baby... Let us pleasure you.~" I quickly gave up and let them take over. Nina explored my stomach, hips, and then my thighs... Clockwork proceeded to cut any form of clothing off, licking her lips. Jane smirks and kisses me.
I was already so horny... Three women all over me... Fuck, I wanna fuck~! As Jane made out with me, she slowly pulled her dress off. Nina took her hoodie off and revealed her black and pink bra, playing with her tits. Clockwork took conpletely everything off of her and began to play with my clit. "Needy, are we?" "I've been holding this back, Jane... Besides... I want you all to feel good. Nina kisses Clockwork and they start to make out. Both are playing with my clit. Nina starts to finger me with her pointer and middle finger.
Jane starts to pinch my nibbles and I moan into her mouth and lips.
Jane parts our lips and looks at me with lust... "I wanna ride you... Can I, darling?" She asks, feeling my breasts and neck. I nod and smile. She returns the smile and starts to climb over me, postioning herself ontop of me. Nina and Clockwork started to make out, even more heated than before. They already were starting to wrap each other's legs/thighs around one another, knees grinding into each other's wet pussies. They moan, kissing like horny monsters. I watch as Jane starts to lightly sit on my lips, grinding. I start to lick and eat her out, moaning. "Oh, fuck...~!" She relaxes on me, moaning softly.
Nina and Clockwork notices and both discuss an idea. Clockwork smirks at me and crawls to me. She spreads my legs open and starts to eat me out. Nina then begins to eat Clockwork out. Here we were, four people, moaning, feeling an intense amount of pleasure.
Less then 20 minutes in and I already came twice.
"Oh, fuck... What a pretty little clit, baby...~" Clockwork says, licking my flaps, kissing my pussy. Jane grinds harder and faster... I could tell she was close. "Fuck, I'm so horny and happy~! I've wanted you all for so fucking long~♡" Nina moans.
Jane's moan were getting louder. "Oh, darling! I'm gonna cum all over your pretty face! A-Ahh~!" She cums and moans softly. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" She asks, smiling down at me. I nod and sigh. Clockwork looks at us, licking my cum off of her cheek and lips. "You came so much, Y/N... That's hot~." "We all came, huh? Fuck, we need to do this more often~!" Nina says, hugging Clockwork and Jane's shoulders.
I smile at the girls and knew how much I needed this.

♡ Bonus ♡

I wake up at 3 PM and head downststairs. I open the fridge, grabbing a water bottle. Once I shut it, I see Ben. "Oh, fuck! Uh... Hey, Ben..." "Hey, dude..." "Listen, if you're here to ask me out again, I--" He stops me and blushes a little. "N-No... I know. I heard you all last night..." I blush and look at him with complete fear. HE HEARD IT ALL? Well, I guess we were loud. "Sooo... We good?" He nods. "Friends?" "Friends."