"𝕸𝖞 𝖓𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖔𝖞..." {} 𝕵𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖞𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗

♡ { Y/N has lady parts in this, dears! She/They pronouns } ♡
♡ { Dirty talking, Toys, Praise, Body worship. } ♡

I sat on Jason's work table, pouting. He was busy making toys all day! I wanted attention... I was with him, but felt so lonely.
Jason seems to notice my frown and turns to me. "What's wrong, my doll?" He asks, holding my hands. I look into his eyes... I knew what I wanted. Did I want to tell him, though? I look at his crotch area and blush... Oh, yeah... I want to.
"I want attention, Jason..." I answer.
He puts the toy parts on the table and stands up, holding his hand out for me. "Well, let's spend some time together then! We could cuddle, have tea, or--" "No, I don't want that..." He pauses and stands there... "W-Well, uh... What DO you want, dearest?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck. I grin and feel my pussy get wet thinking about everything he could do to me...
"I want you, Jay~" I look up at him and smile. He blushes and attempts to say something... He fails and looks away. "W-What do you mean, Y/N?" He asks, looking away and covering his mouth. I stand up and walk in front of him. "You're really going to make me say it...?" I ask him.
"I don't understand!--" "No, no... You do. You just wanna spend your time with your toys instead."
I walk away and sit on the bed, holding the pillow to my chest.
He looks at me, a feeling of guilt washed over him. "No, dearest! I just... I'm just surprised by your honesty."
He sits on the edge of the bed, rubbing my thigh. "Y-You really want me?" I turn and nod, blushing.

He chuckles and turns to look at one of his toys, "She wants me!" He smiles and crawls to me. "Do we have to do it on the bed?" He asks, rubbing my inner thigh.

♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡

Here I am, bent over his work table, wet and ready for his cock.
He feels my ass and smacks it harshly. The sudden stinging pain made me moan... I turn and see his bare chest... It was rare for me to see him fully naked, but it was amazing anytime he was. We make eye contact and he smiles at me...
"You want me?" He asks, rubbing my wet, pussy. I nod and close my eyes tight...
He chuckles...
He sticks his tip into my pussy and I gasp a little. It's just his tip, and it was huge! "Oh, dolly... Your wet hole is so tight and lovely~! And to think I wanted to work...!" He says, slowly pushing his thick, long dick into me.  "This... This is what I've always wanted! All I've ever wanted. All I've ever needed~!" He moans as his dick goes in deeper... I moan, my nails digging into the wooden table. "Please, Jay...! Just put it in~! All the way-- Please!" I beg, moaning. He's quick with it and shoves his dick into my pussy. All. The. Fucking. Way.
I whine and moan... The pleasure was so crazy! I didn't even notice him putting something into my ass... "Just a little friend who is gonna help..." He turns the special toy on and I moan louder. Did he really make a vibrator?! The feeling of his lsrge dick and the vibrator made me drool...~
As Jason thrusts into me, he begins to feel my body... My ass, my hips, my stomach, my breasts. "Oh, God! Your body is so gorgeous, my doll~! You look truly like a god/goddess~ I wanna serve you... I want to make you feel so good! Are you feeling good? D-Do you feel me?!" He asks, moaning and whimpering into my ear.  "My angel... My darling... My dolly~ I want you to be all mine~! I'm all y-yours! Please... Be mine, dolly~" His moans and whimpers made me want to cum even more!
I felt the cum drip from my tight pussy... Although we both came, he still kept thrusting! Even faster, too.
"J-Jay?!" His smile was sadistic and his eyes were full of lust. "My naughty slut... You're all... M-Mine!" He cums one more time... He finally stops and pulls out.
"Oh, dolly... I'm sorry! I didn't go too hard, did I?"
He seems so worried and sweet now... Where did that crazy, lustful animal come from?
I only kiss him and he carries me to bed... We both hold each other until we fall asleep.
"My dolly...~" He whispers, kissing my cheek.