𝕴 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚... 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖐𝖞

"Hurry the fuck up, Y/N" I nod, chasing after him.

Slenderman sent us on a mission... 2 AM? Fuck, I hate him. This sleep schedule sucks...

I look at Masky and see his hands. I have to admit... He has nice hands. Hot.

"So... We're gonna just wait here and see if any teenagers come around?" I ask, messing with my weapon.

"Yeah, that's it. Damn teenagers.. Always causing us some kind of fucking trouble."

Jesus Christ, he sounds like an old man.

"I mean, yeah, it's fucking annoying... But loosen up, man. They're probably just having fun, yknow?" He scoffs, putting his crowbar down.

We stand there for hours... It's still dark. I sigh and sit down. I then hear him do the same; Except- He made a groaning noise.

I blush and look at him. Is he always this fucking hot? These noises aren't helping...

I could tell I was getting turned on. "Yknow... We shouldn't be sittin'. If Master sees us, I'm blaming you." I glare at him.

Really? What a dick move. He'll truly do anything to save his own skin, huh? It's even worse when I find him hot!

I roll my eyes, sitting up. "Yeah, okay- Whatever, Tim."
"Don't fucking call me that! Someone could've heard you, dumbass!" I smirk and sit in front of him. "Yeah? And? What would you do??"

He looks at me, confused and annoyed. "Have you been spendin' time with Ben lately? You're acting like a dumbass."

I ignore him and grab his hand. "Hey, what the fuck?!" "Shut the fuck up!" I look at his hand and feel it.

It was rough and cold... I liked it. I let his hand go and shrug. "W-Wha... What was that for??"

"Was just checkin' it out."

"Why?!" He shouts, holding his hand. "Because it's big and attractive." He pauses, clearly stunned.

"Sooo.. When are we leaving?"

He didn't answer. He looked at his hand before shoving it in his pocket.

I cross my legs and he simply man-spreads. I look at his crotch and smile a little to myself. He didn't seem to notice. He was looking around for anyone.

"Hey, Tim..." He doesn't look at me. "What?" I glare at him.

"Tim??" Still isn't looking at me... God damn it. I get up and sit on his lap. He looks at me, eyes widen. "W-What the fuck?!

"Oh? You're now noticing me? Shocker." He looks at me and my body. "Y-Y/N-" "Shut the fuck up, asshole. You treat me like nothing... Now let me do the same."

Before he could say anything, I pull the bottom of his mask and cover his mouth. "Shh... Shut the fuck up, dickhead."

He opens his mouth again to say something. Before he could, I kiss him. He tries fighting back... But fails. While I kissed him, I started to grind on him. He made a groaning noise again... Oh, fuck...~

We started making out and I continued to grind with more speed. I could feel his "little" friend down there... I break the kiss and take his pants and underwear off. Jesus... He was HUGE. "Huh... Based on how much shit you talk, I expected it to be tiny!" I spit on his dick and start to give him a handjob.

He only groaned and moaned. "S-Stop! We're gonna get in t-t-t-rouble!" "R-r-really?!" I mock him and go faster.

As I picked up the speed, he started to cum. "You little shit..." I look at all the cum on my hand... I rub it on his mask and shirt. "You're pathetic."

I took my bottoms off and got on top of him. His dick entered me and I moaned. It was huge... "You can't... *groan* D-Do this, Y/N~!!" "Too late, I guess."

I started to quickly ride him. I moaned and looked at his reactions. His cheeks were so red; Oh, my god! He moaned and whimpered like the pathetic slut he was, begging me to slow down. No. I've kept this in for too long~!

I could feel his dick hitting my soft spot... He was shaking. HIS DICK WAS SHAKING, TOO.

Just as he thought I was done, I went faster this time. I laugh at his whimpers and cries... He looked so pathetic and sexy.
I could feel myself getting close... I wanted to cum all over him so fucking bad!

He started to cum inside of me. I then cum all over his dick and pants. "Haha...~ Fuck, you felt so good~!"
I get off him and clean myself, getting my clothing back on.
He just sat there, stunned. "Get back to work, asshole.
He looks at me, blushing.
"I fucking hate you..." He groans.