𝕭𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑... 𝕵𝖆𝖓𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖗

I shake a little, nervous and excited. "You're sure you're okay, sweetheart?" She asks, holding my hand. "Mhm! I'll be okay, mommy." Based on the way her mask moved, I could tell she smiled. "Okay, princess."
We get out of the car and enter the mall. I nervously wait.
When she'd turn thr toy on was unknown. I'd hope and beg for it not to be in such a public place... The idea of people seeing me in such a state! It... It turned me on.. But-- Still! It's so risky...
We walk around, holding hands. We go into stores and buys a few things. It wasn't until we got into Victoria's Secret and she smacked my ass while no one was looking. I gasp and moan a little bit. Luckily, no one seemed to hear. She only continued to shop and act normal.
Oh, this is not fair! She can't just tease me like this...
I could feel the toy rubbing my pussy a little. Oh, god-- I don't think I can wait... I want it! But I don't want everyone to see me feel so good!

♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡ • ♡

It's been about an hour and a half... We're almost done eating... Why hasn't she turned it on yet?? Maybe she forgot? No, no... She couldn't have. Right..?
I pout and try to take a bite or my rice, until...
Suddenly, the toy was on. All. The. Fucking. Way. I gasp and let out a slight moan. I cover my mouth. She smiled and gets out of her seat. She sits next to me and gently removes my hand, holding it tight.
"Nu-uh... Mommy never said you could do that, remember?" Her other hand makes it's way to my pussy and she rubs it.
I whimper and look at her. "You feel good... don't you, babygirl? Huh? Is your little clit feeling good, baby?" I whimper more and nod. "Y-Yes, mommy... I'm feeling good..." I whisper. "Why are you whispering? I can hardly hear you, baby." I groan a little. She can't seriously want me to be louder! I mean, this looks weird already!! "Don't hide your pretty sounds, angelface. Come on... Moan for mommy?"
Ahh, what the fuck... I just wanna feel good~!
I let out a high-pitched moan and arched my back slightly. "Ohh, yes... Good girl. You wanna be my good girl?" I nod, whimpering more. "Y-Yes, mommy~"
The vibrations and her fingers were making me so close.
I could feel a funny feeling in my stomach. "M-Mommy, I think I'm gonna cum!" I whisper a little. "You're gonna cum, baby?" I nod and she smiles.
She pulls away and turns the toy off. Gets out of her seat and starts grabbing our stuff. "W-What?" I look at her, surprised and still horny. "Babygirl, you thought I was gonna let you cum? No, no. Not gonna happen. Be a good girl and earn it."
"What? Huh? H-How?!" "Be my good girl and maybe I'll consider making you feel extra good tonight, alright?"
I groan and get ready to go.
God damnit, Jane... ♡