Full moon

I sit against the shelves filled with books letting the tears flow freely.  Wiping my face clean i grab books about lady Theresa, something tells me she has something to do with this. i gather a couple books in hand heading to my room. But before anything i need blood, as of lately ive been on a splurge most likely from all the changes going one. Instead of getting it served to me i decided to go hunt for it myself.
Making my way around the corner i see the principle talking to some man i never seen before with familiar green eyes, next to him is jesse and filex. I go to turn around unnoticed but everyone was looking my way the second i appeared, i inhale with a deep breath and pick my head up high trying to walk past like i didnt see them.

  " princess tell them you kissed me back" jesse says holding my arm.

" don't touch her!" Felix says while riping  his graps from my arm and pulling me to his side.

Can this day get any worse.

" well did you ?" The tall strange man speaks up

I turn to him, as he looks down on me with so must authority it makes me nervous.

" yes- but i told him to stop after" i say in a whisper

Felix hold on me tightened a bit at my answer.

" whores will be whores sounds to me like it was mutual" he says bring his face down to mine with annoyance while inhale deeply as anger took over his face.

" why does this blood sucker have your mark this is unacceptable the pack will never accept her. And what about the bloodline! The pack first and everything second  have i taught you nothing " he says sternly.

I finally look over at Felix for the first time in a couple days and he looks completely destroyed right now. Why were we put together in such a cruel fate? One thing i do know is that this could never be no matter how bad we would want to be together, i cant risk his life making him leave everything he ever known behind no matter how mad at him i am. It's only a matter of time before my secret is blown.

" ms. O'Neil i think its best if you leave" the principle finally speaks.

Without a second look i left quickly to my room. Anger surges through my body as i slam my door closed

" how dare you let him speak to us like that, we coulda taken him" my wolf says angerily

Her anger fueling my own, i began throwing things around demolishing my room. As i throw one of the book from the library at the wall a picture settled on the floor stopping me in my tracks.
i bend down to grab the image, i couldn't help the gasp that escaped my lips at the sight of the photo in front of me it was the principle, lady Theresa and ms king,  i never new ms king knew lady Theresa personally. I feel as if  im getting closer and closer i just know it i need to talk to ms. King, which means leaving
For good. A sudden wave of sadness comes over me, at the thought of leavin everyone behind.

    Before packing i decide to go to the auditorium making my way up the stage and glancing around. I sit at the piano playing one last song.

    "Looking for your sound in someone else house but no one sings the sam wayy
I look for peace of mind in someone elses eyes
Guess love is really blinding me
And i cant find a reason to replace the feeling you left behind i tried, i tried i wish i can tell you i don't wanna be with nobody else new honestly i wish i never met you but you left me broken now my heart wont open to anyone -"

I finish my song in a daze as the sound of clapping snaps me out of it.

" baby girl i know im the last person you want to see but i have to tell you your voice will always win me over " he says walkin to me tucking my hair behind my ear.

God ima miss those tingles, those eyes and those lips. I stare back up at him as he looks from my eyes to my lips.  As we are inches from  each other i whisper, slightly brushing our lips

"Im sorry felix, i hate to say ima miss you but annoyingly i am"

He looks puzzled as i bring my hand up to his face smashing his head down toward the piano as his body collapses. I run to my room packing everything as quickly as possible when i hear a knock on the door. I hesitantly open the door to be greeted by the principal hold a glass of animal blood.

" here i thought you would be hungry " she states shoving it in my hand

Thanking her i took a couple gulps needing all the energy for the long journey ahead but immediately feel weakened as i stumbled back grabbing the edge of my desk.

Something isn't right

" its wolfs bane its like a kryptonite for only wolfs"  she states stepping in my room and locking the door.

" why?"

"  to eradicate your kind for good, once and for all. I had my suspicions about you from day one the moment i seen you enjoying food then what really confirmed you were her daughter was not only your looks but voice. poor Theresa had to fall for a lycan. Poor thing was so confused back then so i helped your mother make the decision she couldn't as a true friend i had to take her life  before she can give birth to an abomination ruining not only her life but the ones around her too"  she had roughly  grabbed a fist full of my hair

" she betrayed all of us but i still made that bitch the hero amongst vampires and what do i get in return... nothing but a second chance to finish what i started back then"  she raises a syringe and tries plunging it towards my neck.

I grab her hand just in time mastering up all the strength i could conjure. The sound of Bones cracking caught both of us by surprise as i take this moment to my advantage slapping the syringe out her hand causing it to shatter. At this point i was on all 4's covered in white fur, plunging my front paws into her chest sending her and the door flying as i jump on top of her as my vision goes black i ripped at her limp's unconsciously and repeatedly . piercing scream snapped me back to reality as i look at the crowded halls of shocked faces.

" lycan!!!" People screamed causing the crowd to break in choas

I ran out the door enjoying the wind in my fur as looking towards the full moon.