Disgusted

So apparently that little voice i heard was my dormant wolf when i officially completed the mating process the bite had awoken her. I don't even know what to say at this point, I'm just so shocked but one thing I do know is I can't tell anyone ...I am a born lycan for their own safety. Ever since ive been trying to look for answers but end up at a dead end. I've haven't seen felix in a couple days i have more important matters then to think of that two timing cheater. But then again i cant help but yarn to be near him.

After the incident with Madison i was put on cleaning duty for all the mess i made. I go to pick up the remaining rubble when i see a familiar muscular guy walking towards me. When he's arm length he slams me to the nearest wall as brooke appears from behind me with a sadistic grin.

" hey slut, you remember jesse right from the royale" she snares

Thats right this was the guy i fought and barely escaped. That bitch must have set me up?

" you still look as yummy as ever " he says inhaling my scent then stops at my neck.

" you've been marked by Felix?" he says in digust and confusion while Brooke pushes him to the side and looks livid as she stares at my mark.

" your his mate!" She yells and gives jesse a look as he pushes me into a near closet.

" dont worry i know of a good way to get rid of his scent " he says licking my mark making me shudder in disgust.

He lefts my shirt roughly pullin and sucking my nipples making me moan. He looks very pleased, and at that moment i realized if felix wants to fuck other people then so should i. I kiss his lips surprising him but he soon follows, an in one motion he took my bottoms off while bring his pants to his knees. While entering me in one thrust, he was definitely thicker then felix that was for sure as i feel him stretch my walls.

What am im doing?, this is not me i cant do this.

I tried telling him to stop but he just continued to pump inside me as i struggling to unwrap my legs but he had a firm hold on my thigh. As a tear rolled down my face i couldnt help but think of felix , almost as if summoned he pulls the door open grabbing jesse by the collar throwing him to the floor.

" hey man what the fuck cant you see she wanted it from a 'real' man" jesse says getting up.

Only to be knocked down by felix as he sends blow after blow at this point students came pouring in as faculties try to break it up. After successfully getting them apart felix came to check on me but i couldn't look him in the eye i felt so ashamed. They were shortly after led by the principle to the office.

Whats wrong with me?

I start crying making my way towards the abandon library needing some alone time feeling disgusted.