I missed you

Felix pov
One month later

I cant sleep or even eat, i think of her constantly and crave her touch all the time. Now i know why mates literally die without one another or in my case go insane. No one knows i found my mate and i intend to keep it that way for her sake.

         "Alpha i got those papers you requested" my beta states handing them over.

i thanked him and started filling out the paper.

       Here i come baby girl.

Madison pov

A whole month and not even a simple text. I can't believe i gave him all of me, just for him to go could turkey the next day, feeling like shit at this point is an understatement.

       " fuck him! Who does he think he is? He could've said something!" Demi say while angrily eating.

        " yea but its better this way i guess, it was just gonna end eventually " i say pushing my food around.

     " no offense but your bags have bag and you haven't been eating. Have you ever heard of that song that says to get over someone you gotta get under someone else"

      I sigh loudly " im going through enough heart break as it is, i don't want to get involved with anyone else "

I excuse my self from the table to go to the bathroom and cry freely in the stalls. As lunch ended we head to our last class of the day.

" alrighty ladies and gentlemen this is the last call for any one wanting to participate in our school talent show tonight, just ask one of your teacher to put down your name if interested "

Kinda relieved for something normal around here. As the teacher starts talking i zone out completely not paying attention as time flies. Right now im in my room with Demi badgering me to join her at tonights talent show. Not being able to take one more minute of her whining i decide to go to shut her up. Walking down the halls to auditorium as we took our seats in the front row. I try focusing on the talent show but i just can't help noticing Demi shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

" you okay " i say while leaning in her seat

" nothing just a little nervous " she responded shifting her weight .

" what for?"
She opens her mouth to tell me but is interrupted by the announcement of my name.

Wait... why is my name being called!? I didn't sign up.

I glare daggers at her as she offers me a nervous smile, she grabs my hand and says .

" you have an amazing voice madi stop being so shy and get out of your shell woman"

Right as im about to protest the spotlight is on me and Demi drags me on stage. I shoot her on last " if looks can kill " look before she walks away leaving me to listen to my own thumping heart.

" h-hi im madison, umh im really nervous -so please bare with me for one moment " i place my hand over my heart and close my eyes trying to calm my nervous .

" this is a little something i wrote called process " i state while eyeing the floor, i pick up the guitar next to me laying its familiar hollow structure against my lap.

With one last exhale i turn to my mic while closing my eyes. The first couple cords of the guitar relax me instantly, music has always been my therapy.

" im just trying to process what just
happened, im just trying to express what im feeling when the pressure gets to intense, burn some incense.
Stop and take a deep breath, release it
Holding back like a sling shot ayy
Holding it back like hair ties ayy its pulling my shirt just let go, oh cloggin the drip, stoppin the flow
You already know what time it is, dont need a rolex. Do you see the sign? Tell me do i need to protest . All your old ways slowin up the process. Got me loosing nights guess im going through the process, i got some things i need to get off my chest-"
When i finished my song , i open my eyes to a standing ovation. I cant help the small smile from playing on my lips, but it disappeared as quick as it appeared locking eyes with Felix.
I run outta there without a second glance.

" wait" he calls trying to catch up but i
Ignore him as i speed up my pace.

But he quickly catches up grabbing my arm stopping me in my tracks and turning me around

Ugh those tingles oh, god how i craved these spark of electricity .

I close my eyes not to get lost in his , feeling his breath fan my face indicating he's inches away. With my eyes still shut i bring my hand to caress his face, only to bring my hand back and deck him while kneeing his balls. Hearing the satisfying thud of his body while groans escaped his mouth were music to my ears as i used my vampire speed to get far away.

" please please please let me stay with you you wont know im even hear" I plead to Demi

"Fine" she exhales
Now i know Felix is in this building it wouldnt be smart to be places he knows of especially where we'll be alone.

" madison O'Neil to the principle office "

I wonder whats this about .

As i sit in front of my principal she looks at me in deep thought making me nervous.

" you have a lovely voice madison you know that right?" She states

     "Thank you, that was the first time ive ever sang for a group"

" who do you get your lovely talents from"

   I shift uncomfortably not knowing why i was being called here

    " honestly i don't know I've been an orphan since birth" i tell her honestly.

Silent falls between us as shes deep in thought again, then she leans in her seat.

       " last time i heard such a beautiful voice like that was from one of my dearest friends, now that i think of it you kinda look like her... oh look at me rambling i just wanted you to know you were great". She smiles dismissing me.

  I walk out her office to the foyer, stopping at the statue of the late lady Teresa. She was very beautiful, ms. King (lady from group home) would always tell me stories about her. I want to be as brave as her one day.

   " Madison, let me explain please" felix declares

   Once my eyes locked with his it was over i was captured, my feet glued to the floor as i watched him slowly approach me. He brings his hands up to my face as i flutter my eyes closed at the satisfying familiar tingles. Before i knew it his lips came crashing down as we move in sync.

       Damn mate bond

He pulls back with dark eyes and says.

" i missed you"