I love you

Felix pov

  I know i messed up, thinking i know whats best for her for us and hurting her was definitely not on my list. I cup her face in my hands pulling away from our long over due kiss.

" listen, i know leaving wasn't the best thing to do but you have to believe me when i say you were the only one on my mind every second i was gone. Our love cant go beyond titles and as an alpha its my responsibility to create future leaders not that i dont wanna stuff you full with my pups because if it was allowed or even possible i would. I dont know how the pack or my parents would react to a vampire luna. But i let Brooke get in my head and im sorry please let me make it up to you" i say nervously.

She's stares at me and grabs my hands in hers.

" i need time felix, you say you missed me but then again i got no phone call, text, letter, nothing. That also doesn't change the fact that you slept with Brooke, after sleeping with me. I only gave myself to one other person and i let you take me in ways I've never felt before... i just need time"

I smile at the small hit of arousal in the air.

" we got nothing but time baby girl" i say bringing her hands to my lips.

MADISON POV

For the past 2 weeks me and Felix got to learn more about each other, like how he can hit a couple notes to my surprise. Walking out my room im welcomed by a dozen roses at the foot of my door with a note attached .

" thinking of you~ f" i read while smelling the roses.
I make my way to Felix's room since theirs no school today.

" hey, you i love the roses " i say planting a kiss on his cheek.

I look around his room seeing it's lit by candles, and in the corner a lit candlelight dinner for 2.
I raise an eyebrow.

". Am i interrupting something "

" actually your just in time " he says ushering me to the table.

Rose petals covered the clothed white table with my favorite alfredo dish .

" you really out did yourself mr.Harrison

this time giving him a longer then normal kiss on the lips as we sat down. I can't help but look down at his excitement and I'm not talking about facial expressions if you get my drift.

    I want him. Bad .

I move closer feeling my core throbbing painfully as his eyes are fixated on me. I rub my hands up and down his shaft before unbuttoning his pants looking at him through my eyelashes. pulling his pants down his shaft came springing to life. I lick my lip while bringing my mouth down dragging my Tongue along the length of him making my way to the top twirling my tongue around his head, which he responds by throwing his head back. I welcome all of him in my mouth taking my time bobbing up and down. His hands clutch the seat as his moans encourage me, i bring my hand up to take part in a little extra pleasure as he pulls my hair to look at him.

    " i want all of you" he says in with dark eyes.

   " im yours"

i grab his hand bringing us to the bed with him on top riping my clothes off. He slips in me with slow passionate stokes as we look at every inch of each others face. moans escape my lips while he brings up one of his hands to play with my nipples sending me over the edge, as he catching the other in his mouth sucking and biting causing me to arch my back in pure bliss.

" mhmm just as tight and wet as i remember" he states

I quickly turn us over so i was on top of him, at this point i was dripping wet. Missing the friction already, I lower my self wasting no time engulfing the length of him. Grabbing his hands in mine while gliding his finger tips up my thigh to my breast, as i roll my hips slowly hyperventilating from pleasure. Slamming myself into him repeatedly watch his eyes roll back.

  "Oh felix ..,im gonna to cum" i say through moans.

" keep going baby !"

With those sexual words of encouragement i continue shuddering in release while his warm liquid fills my belly.He flips us back over still inside me, as i collapse on my back. He leans down and next thing i know i feel a sharp pain shoot up my neck. But it was quickly replaced with more pleasure as he does a couple deep hard thrust pushing his remaining liquids back in me. He lifts my legs up pulling out, while watching everything he released pool out.  I drift off to sleep but not before i heard him whisper.

" i love you"