28

"We have a steady pulse" one said Robin and Cora came in the room. Cora holding the baby.
"It looks like the heart got overwhelmed with the birth, she should be fine in a few hours, she's resting now try not to disturb her" the doctoro says and walks out.
Robin sits next to Regina and watches her rest. Cora rocks the baby, taking it out the room each time it's cries so Regina won't be woken up.
A few hours later Regina starts to wake up.
"Hey" Robin smiles.
"Hey, what happened?" Regina questions.
"You got a bit overwhelmed so the doctors drugged you so you could have the rest your heart needed you too have" Cora said, missing out details she didn't need to know.
"Ohh, how's the baby?" Regina says
"She's beautiful, looks a lot like both off you" Cora says and hands her, her baby baby girl.
"I was thinking, how about Ava? I was going to name you Ava but your dad came up with Regina and I liked that name better, but the little one does look a lot like an Ava to me" cora says, sitting down and grabbing Regina's hand.
"What do you think?" Regina asked Robin who was smiling.
"It's perfect" he says.
"Ava it is then" Regina smiles and plays with her little fingers.
The doctor walks in.
"How's everyone doing?" The doctor says and checks up on Regina's monitor.
"Great!" Regina says
"Perfect! Okay so a nurse will be in here in a few minutes to do the baby's checkup, do we have a name?" He says
"Ava" Regina smiles.
"She does look like an Ava" the doctor says and walks out.
After a few hours the nurse walks out saying that the baby was perfectly healthy and has no problems with anything, Henry, Roland, and Regina's dad walked in.
"Hey honey, how is she?" Her dad whispers to Cora kissing her and sitting down next to her as Regina and Ava were asleep.
"Their perfect" Cora smiles and places her head on Henry's shoulder.
Roland walks up to Regina as she starts to wake up.
"Mommy, why are you in the hospital?" Roland asks jumping up and onto the bed.
"I came to pick up your little sister, do you want to see her?" Regina asks her son and he nods his head excitedly.
Cora passes her Ava and Roland looks at her confused.
"What's that.. A doll?" Roland asks
"No, no, it's your sister" Regina laughs with both Henry's, Robin and her mother.
"Oh" Roland says and touches her head.
Regina smiles at how Roland is really gentle with her.

A few days later, Regina and the baby were able to go home. Robin had brought the car to the front of the hospital and Regina put Ava in the backseat and she got into the front.
Robin was so happy with his new family, Ava was perfect, he was everything he ever wished to have, a girl with the women he loved. Robin knew that he would marry this women. He drove them both home and Regina placed Ava in the nursery her and Robin made a few months ago.
"How do you feel" Regina asks him, placing her head on his shoulders and her arms around his sides.
"Happy, more than happy, I feel.. Complete I guess" Robin smiles and looks at Ava sleeping.

Regina and Robin were complete with each other and their children.

Ava wasn't going to originally be the name but one of my best friends just had their baby and called it Ava so this is a tribute to them!

The next chapter will probably be like a few years later.

Love you all

Mwah💋