10

Regina walked into her apartment building and straight to Robins door. She stood there hesitantly before knocking on his door. She stood there a bag of nerves, what was she going to say? She started hoping he wouldn't answer the door, she started to think about walking away when the door swung open.
"Hi? It's only Monday?" Robin laughs looking at Regina.
"I didn't want to wait" Regina said and kissed him. The kiss was passionate and long lasting. Robin took Regina into his apartment and slammed the door shut. He pinned her against the wall kissing her neck as she moaned quietly but pleasantly.
"Regina" she she says breaking off the kiss. "My name, it's Regina" she says and kisses him again. Robin picks up Regina not breaking the kiss, taking her to his bedroom and placing her on the bed. He lay on top off her looking at her face. Regina smiled and bit her lip. Robin swung her back up so she was sat saddling on his legs. They continued to kiss removing items of clothing bit by bit.
😏😉😉

The next day Robin woke up to Regina lying next to him naked. He smiled and watched her lay peacefully asleep. All he could think about was last night, how amazing it was. He was so happy she came. He looked at the time and found it was 10.30pm, Robin looked at Regina and lay back down and watched her sleep peacefully, Robin was falling in love with Regina more and more everyday.
Regina started to wake up and found Robin next to her awake. She smiled and he smiled back.
"Good morning.. Regina" he says after finally getting her name
"Morning, what time is it?" She asks moving the cover over her body and sitting up.
"11" he says watching her.
"Shit" she shouts picking up her clothes
"What?" He laughs
"I was meant to be in work 3 hours ago!" She laughs
Robin sits up and Regina looks at him and gives a smirk.
"Well, if your already late, why bother?" He says and grabs her causing her to drop everything and be on top of him.
"What a good question" she says biting her lip.
Robin rolls over onto Regina causing her to laugh and kissed her deeply, she kissed back allowing his tongue to enter they made peaceful love.

I hope you liked the chapter!

More drama will come💗